• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently playing?

scratch my previous comment, it's G. Esposito who is really into smashing my car off the track in Forza 4 currently...him and Rossi's friend P. Muller

I've started playing DotA 2...such a good game!
I've had enough of GTA for a bit, and i might revisit some games I haven't played in ages - Borderlands 2, KOTOR, Oblivion, Trine.... Maybe even start Alan wake :-P

scratch my previous comment, it's G. Esposito who is really into smashing my car off the track in Forza 4 currently...him and Rossi's friend P. Muller

So I take it that I'm not the only one with issues where the AI goes "Oh, you were trying to corner? I WILL IGNORE YOU AND RAM YOU OFF THE CORNER" every 3-4 corners?

Black Ops I multiplayer for the pc, can't stop playing it! haha

I remember when I first started playing I could barely achieve a KDR of .5 now I barely go below a 2.0

I've started playing DotA 2...such a good game!
I've had enough of GTA for a bit, and i might revisit some games I haven't played in ages - Borderlands 2, KOTOR, Oblivion, Trine.... Maybe even start Alan wake :-P

I actually just stumbled upon a really cool sounding MOD for KOTOR 2. Supposed to do everything the game should have, essentially 'finishing it' for Obsidian.

Installed a couple days ago and started lightweight played KOTOR 2 again.

What do you think of that?

It's quite fun. I'm really enjoying the game. I never played Crysis 2, but did play Crysis 1. The story did develop quite a bit it seems, but either way - I'm still enjoying it. The multiplayer is fun, but would be awesome if you played with more folks you knew.

Playing Need for Speed Most Wanted and Hitman Absolution.

I'm kinda 50/50 on whether I like them or not. . I didnt realize Absolution was like a separate mission each time. I dont remember Blood Money being like that. I do like that there are many ways to complete a mission tho.

Most Wanted....I like that you can have access to alot early of cars just by finding them. Dont like that each car has its own set of races. Not too much upgrading to the cars too. I cant take a specific car and upgrade it, dominate early races.

Playing Need for Speed Most Wanted and Hitman Absolution.

I'm kinda 50/50 on whether I like them or not. . I didnt realize Absolution was like a separate mission each time. I dont remember Blood Money being like that. I do like that there are many ways to complete a mission tho.

Most Wanted....I like that you can have access to alot early of cars just by finding them. Dont like that each car has its own set of races. Not too much upgrading to the cars too. I cant take a specific car and upgrade it, dominate early races.

Find the Lamborghini Gallardo, Marussia B2, or Audi R8 GT. Get the burn nitrous, offroad tires, and track tires for each. They'll dominate everything up to the Lexus LFA Most Wanted race. That LFA race was easily the most difficult MW race in the game for me.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (and i suck at it...been awhile since my internet has been up to CoD lately. over a month of no play and i'm a fast track to someone's next Prestige level. find me, i'm Deerlover1 in temporary noob mode)

Back
Top Bottom