• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently playing?

Just started Mass Effect 3 yesterday. I'm a bit bummed that the biotic ability 'shockwave' (my go to power in me2) has been nerf'd so much... but that's their call to make :P

Just started Mass Effect 3 yesterday. I'm a bit bummed that the biotic ability 'shockwave' (my go to power in me2) has been nerf'd so much... but that's their call to make :P

I still haven't started that game. (don't tell xyro, he likes to yell at me, lol)

I opened it and installed it over the weekend since I was mega sick, but I still haven't played. Lol! I have no idea when I will get around to it.

Amen brother. I still need to wrap up Infamous, the final playthrough of ME2 (i let someone die on the suicide mission and that is unacceptable, lol), and I never got around to finishing Uncharted 3.... Geesh... I need to retire

Amen brother. I still need to wrap up Infamous, the final playthrough of ME2 (i let someone die on the suicide mission and that is unacceptable, lol), and I never got around to finishing Uncharted 3.... Geesh... I need to retire

A bunch of people died during my suicide mission.. screw it lol

Dead Space 3 is super fun when you're playing with someone during co-op. I wish they had implemented this in one of the previous two games.

I'm an achievement whore, so I assure you that I wanted it too. However, I wasn't going to go all the way back and do that all over again. No way.
Lol, my ocd wouldn't let that crap stand! And I'm a AW also, but my gamer score is pitifully low. Shows how much time I have to play

I have no idea whatsoever what trophies I have or how many lol.

trophies on ps aren't near as fun and rewarding as achievements on 360, imo

<---- 71,413 (360, obviously)

Damn!

I started playing that a few weeks ago. I really like it. The Ezio ones were getting a bit stale, IMO, but this one was different enough to get me back into it.

I started playing that a few weeks ago. I really like it. The Ezio ones were getting a bit stale, IMO, but this one was different enough to get me back into it.

I heard it was good from multiple friends. The only downside many claimed was that there are too many optional quests, and that Ubisoft should have stuck to just having the regular storyline.

I heard it was good from multiple friends. The only downside many claimed was that there are too many optional quests, and that Ubisoft should have stuck to just having the regular storyline.

Hmm. Yes, I think I would agree. There is a lot of side stuff in there too and I find myself ignoring it a lot.

I put about 60-70hrs into Skyrim and my ps3 broke, then when I transferred the hdd to my new one it formatted it and I lost all my saves. I never did find the motivation to start again.

I'm playing and enjoying the new TombRaider at the moment. I think I'm getting towards the end so should get it finished today and then I'll start Crysis 3

Back
Top Bottom