• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently playing?

Android Tablet- Went back to my beloved Jet Set RADIOOO!
360- Playing Gears3 getting ready for judgement

and on my free time when wifey is sleep good ol pocketpool, damn I said to much good night everybody

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2. Playing single player right now but I noticed that multiplayer only appears to have team deathmatch. That would be extremely disappointing if true.

Playing the recent Tomb Raider and got the latest God of War on deck. Now I gotta finish God of War 3...lol.

Liking Tomb Raider alot. Always been a fan anyway tho going back to the PS 1.

Playing Final Fantasy 13-2 and God of War Ascension. I'd played God of War before so I thought I'd stick it on hard. What a mistake that was. After about 4 hours of shouting at the tv as every fight took about 10 attempts I finally caved and went to turn the setting down to medium only to realise you couldn't change once you'd started. Still in the same spot half hour later I restarted the whole thing, set the difficulty to medium and was past the point I was within 40 minutes:confused: I get the feeling there should've been a difficulty setting in between medium and hard. Anyway since I've stopped swearing at the screen it's quite an enjoyable game.

Yeah same here. I actually played that from start to finish without playing something else in between which is a rarity for me. I would've liked the puzzles to be a bit more challenging though.

My ps3 bit the dust today pretty piss** off. So I'm playing nothing

That sucks, got to be the worst time for it to pack in. Is it completely dead or could it be fixed to get a few more months out of it and hope the ps4's out before it packs in again.

Does anyone have Dead Space 3 for 360?

How is it? Like you, I've been a fan of the franchise for the longest time. I've been curious to hear some user reviews.

That sucks, got to be the worst time for it to pack in. Is it completely dead or could it be fixed to get a few more months out of it and hope the ps4's out before it packs in again.

Its in for repair now. 50 euro and a 3 month guarantee hope it works for longer than that though. Should get it back this week.
Worst thing is I look after it really well :(

Does anyone have Dead Space 3 for 360?

How is it? Like you, I've been a fan of the franchise for the longest time. I've been curious to hear some user reviews.

I'd give it 8 or 9 out of 10. I wouldn't say it felt like your standard Tomb Raider but good non the less. I don't know, it kind of reminded me of the Drake games which isn't a bad thing. It was also a lot darker than any other Tomb Raider outings, if you timed things wrong there were some impressively gruesome consequences. How the cut scenes would seamlessly flow into the game play was impressive. On a few occasions I didn't even realise I was back in control. The puzzles didn't present the same challenge as some of the old Tomb Raiders which was a little disappointing and I suppose the story could've been a bit longer.

Its in for repair now. 50 euro and a 3 month guarantee hope it works for longer than that though. Should get it back this week.
Worst thing is I look after it really well :(

Cool it's not all bad then:) Mine packed up a few months ago but it was a release day version so it had done well. I'm glad the ps4 hasn't been announced when it happened or it would've been a bit of a dilemma.

I'd give it 8 or 9 out of 10. I wouldn't say it felt like your standard Tomb Raider but good non the less. I don't know, it kind of reminded me of the Drake games which isn't a bad thing. It was also a lot darker than any other Tomb Raider outings, if you timed things wrong there were some impressively gruesome consequences. How the cut scenes would seamlessly flow into the game play was impressive. On a few occasions I didn't even realise I was back in control. The puzzles didn't present the same challenge as some of the old Tomb Raiders which was a little disappointing and I suppose the story could've been a bit longer.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about Tomb Raider too...lol. Especially the parts I bolded. I said I liked it alot....thats not necessarily true. I like it tho. Underworld was more challenging. Pretty much all of them were more challenging so far.

2nd day playing it....and I almost finished it.... It took a week for me to finish Prototype 2...and I thought that was short.

Cool it's not all bad then:) Mine packed up a few months ago but it was a release day version so it had done well. I'm glad the ps4 hasn't been announced when it happened or it would've been a bit of a dilemma.

So did you get your repaired. I still havnt gotten mine back :(

So did you get your repaired. I still havnt gotten mine back :(

Nah I just bought a new one. I think I'd just started a week off work so I couldn't live without.The most annoying thing was that I couldn't get the disk out without taking it to pieces as the hold eject while you turn it on at the back trick wouldn't work. I've still got the empty shell as I was thinking of making something with it but I'm not too sure what. Maybe I'll turn it into a lamp or something.

I'm 53, the last console that I owned was the original XBox but I have been playing on my phone. Lately it's been NFS:Most Wanted and Drift, Real Racing 3 and like everyone else, Angry Birds when I'm stuck in a line somewhere. :p:rolleyes::D
OB

Ok, I made a mistake about Tomb Raider. I ....thought.... I almost finished it 2nd day playing it. Turns out that wasnt the end....lol.

After Silent Hill: Downpour (fun if you like old school survival horror) I played through Medal of Honor (2010) good game for the 5 hours or so it lasted, but I only paid like 5 bucks for it, so it was worth it. Now playing through The Darkness. Not bad for its age, I'll probably pick up the second one soon. Just got The Walking Dead now that all five episodes are on a disc. Might start that next.

After Silent Hill: Downpour (fun if you like old school survival horror) I played through Medal of Honor (2010) good game for the 5 hours or so it lasted, but I only paid like 5 bucks for it, so it was worth it. Now playing through The Darkness. Not bad for its age, I'll probably pick up the second one soon. Just got The Walking Dead now that all five episodes are on a disc. Might start that next.

You are going to LOVE The Walking Dead game, guaranteed. I enjoyed every single itty bitty piece of it, and I wish episode two was available already.

Back
Top Bottom