• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do your X Screens look like?

Liberty 1.5 with red gingerbread theme.
CAP201102140808.jpg

CAP201102140810.jpg

CAP201102140813.jpg

Finally rooted
Lock screen: WidgetLocker, Beautiful Weather 1x1, ExtDateWidget
Lock.jpg

Main Home Screen: Beautiful Smaller Home w/ embroidery clock and weezle wather, SwitchPro
center.jpg

Far left: Folder Organizer, Connected Music, CircleLauncher
left1.jpg

Left: LPP Calendar (signals23 blue burb theme), Smooth Calendar
left2.jpg

Right: LPP Facebook
right1a.jpg

Far right: Buzzbox, News, Bing, BW toggle, SportsNews, Boxing News, FiftyTwo countdown widget
right2.jpg

I love women that carry swords! :D

Me Like That Wallpaper too :D (Woman with Sword)

I think I'd like that swordlady wallpaper. ;) Have a linky?

Sure thing, you can grab it here.

How did you get that simple clock and battery display and also that low profile unlocker on the last pic with the sword lady

The clock and date on my first home screen is Clockr Evolution, though it's not needed as the application that I use for all my other displays can replicate it, and even do it better.

The time, date, and battery display on my lock screen and home screen two are done using Minimalistic Text (Donations are recommended, but it does NOT add additional functionality to the application. It simply supports the developer of what is perhaps one of the most powerful applications on the market), as is the battery and temperature display on home screen one.

The Lockscreen is done using WidgetLocker Lockscreen, and the low profile unlocker is a WidgetLocker modification from UltraLinx.

Hey srh_pres ........... what dock is that loaded in ADW? The glass effect looks great but I can never seem to find the right one. Thanks in advance ........... Doskiller ;-)

Here is my latest setup:
Screen1.jpg

Screen2.jpg

Screen3.jpg

Screen4.jpg

Screen5.jpg

Screen6.jpg

Apex 1.4.0 - Stock Theme
Launcher Pro Plus - 5 Screens
Smooth Calendar
Widgetsoid
Folder Organizer - they all link to folders full
Battery Left
Beautiful Widgets
Last Call Widget
Pandora
Stock Music Widget
Audio Manager Pro
Espn Widget

Lock Screen: Widgetlocker

I can't get all the damn greens to be perfect, driving me crazy, but I'll get it eventually. They don't look nearly as off on the phone as they do the screens.

I also need a good icon for Latitude. Can't find one yet. Anyone have one?

APEX rom rocks. Thanks Fab!

Back
Top Bottom