• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do your X Screens look like?

a werk in progress:

1298412094638.jpg
1298408966515.jpg

1298409050517.jpg
1298409068991.jpg
beautiful theme you got there, you making it??

I changed the background to use a pic I took a few years of a rare aurora here in southern Illinois

Attachments

• aurora.jpg
    aurora.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 124
I WANT to like Circle Launcher. I really do. I love the look, but I keep coming back to Folder Organizer and their pop up folders.

i have been skimming through this thread for darn near 3 weeks now. unbelievable what some of you guys have done. and its freagin impossible to put something together that i want. every time i turn the page i see something new that i want to have. i dont even know what to do or where to start

It really depends on how you use your phone. Personally I could never be happy with one wallpaper, and organise everything towards that. I also started out with a ton of screens and widgets, and after watching the power drain, rolled back to 4, with only about 6 widgets, and a lot of shortcuts.

One day I hope to create separate folders for each screen's wallpaper, and organise mine into those folders, but it takes a lot of time to wrangle things like this, and Id rather invest most of my time actually using my phone instead.

The HoneyComb above above is amazing. You should post a tutorial on how you did everything! Many people would appreciate it I'm sure!

The dock and icons are part of a set called dream lyfe. The one I have has been modded to add transparency. I can post it if you want.

The dock and icons are part of a set called dream lyfe. The one I have has been modded to add transparency. I can post it if you want.

Please do! I like your's because it says Droid X. I have the icons just need the dock :)
Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom