• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do your X Screens look like?

I have a similar one with a dark background.

caprip_960cell.jpg

That Captain America is Awesome. Can you share please. Thanks

You da man, Trooper!!! I knew I've seen it before, but couldn't remember where or even how to search for it.

No problem man. I've used it before myself and had it in my dropbox. So just shared it out for ya man!!!

Cheers!

EDIT: Here is my latest. ApeX 1.4. Its meh, still a huge wip as always!

My X from right to left

CAP201102191920.jpg

CAP2011021816541.jpg

CAP2011021816542.jpg

CAP2011021919241.jpg

CAP201102191924.jpg

I'm noticing the beautiful widgets superclock widget is using 6% of my battery, compared with 2% for launcher pro plus!

I think its time to abandon it and switch to something more battery freindly. 6% is a LOT for a widget that just tells me the time date, and battery status.

Thanks. That's Beautiful Widgets, Super Clock, using the Ubuntu Honeycomb skin. Dock change is easy - its a function of ADW EX. You can change the main dock and the hidden dpck backgrounds. Font was changed by copying font files (Im using Comfortaa) over the stock font files in /system/fonts.

Hey man were you talking about BW with super clock etc with this screen shot?

CAP201102092234.jpg

Is the weather included with that, or is that a separate skin? Let me know if you could.

Thanks.

What skin are you using for the 4x1 weather widget. I can never get mine to change from stock. It is beautiful widgets, correct? I also have a mostly green and black theme going and would like the green weather. Thanks.

You're correct, it's BW with the DarkLudi skin. As with the SimiClock widget, I just modified the color of the text to match the Gingerbread theme.

Back
Top Bottom