• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do your X Screens look like?

snap20110227_093207.png

snap20110227_092012.png

It's still a work in progress, but I'll go ahead and post it up.

CAP2011030113311.jpg

cap201103011328.jpg

CAP201103011329.jpg

CAP2011030113291.jpg

CAP201103011330.jpg

CAP2011030113301.jpg

Apex 1.4.1
REVOlution Theme
ADW Launcher

Lockscreen - Widget Locker, Minimalistic Text, Phantom Music Control, Extended Controls

Far Left - Minimalistic Text, Pure Calendar

Left - Minimalistic Text, Folder Organizer (need to make a matching icon, but have to reinstall Photoshop), Extended Controls

Home - Minimalistic Text, Folder Organizer, Extended Controls

Right - analog clock, Pure Messenger

Far Right - Folder Organizer, Phantom Music Control

Wallpaper-
tree_und_grass_by_pauldgroot.jpg

CAP201103011328.jpg

That picture won't come through because it has letters that spell a word that is filtered.... I'll upload it somewhere else.

^ see that everyone. follow that structure ;)

1.) post ss 2.) list what's in em if not default stuff

thank you tgadd

screens1_small.jpg

No ROM
Launcher Pro
Icon pack - Glared Orb

Lockscreen - Goto

First screen - Beautiful Widgets, clock skin = Obsidian, weather skin = ANDRODena_Weather_Pack

Second Screen = SwitchPro

Phantom music Controls. Thanks! Been looking for something just like this. Very nice!

CAP2011030113311.jpg

Apex 1.4.1
REVOlution Theme
ADW Launcher

Lockscreen - Widget Locker, Minimalistic Text, Phantom Music Control, Extended Controls

Left - Minimalistic Text, Folder Organizer (need to make a matching icon, but have to reinstall Photoshop), Extended Controls

Home - Minimalistic Text, Folder Organizer, Extended Controls

Right - analog clock, Pure Messenger

Far Right - Folder Organizer, Phantom Music Control

Wallpaper-

my latest. A combo of home made buttons, Desktop Visualizer, Animated Widget Contact and some home made numbers for the clock.
snap20110301_205600.png

Can I ask how you got a black notification bar without installing a ROM?

What you're seeing is the notification from the lock screen. My actual notification bar is the stock white but I have it hidden which is why you can't see it in the other screen shots.

I wish I actually had a black notification bar. Pretty much the only UI piece I want to tweak still. Everything else is how I like it.

What you're seeing is the notification from the lock screen. My actual notification bar is the stock white but I have it hidden which is why you can't see it in the other screen shots.

I wish I actually had a black notification bar. Pretty much the only UI piece I want to tweak still. Everything else is how I like it.

Damn! I was hoping you were on to something.

No ROM
Launcher Pro
Icon pack - Glared Orb

Lockscreen - Goto

First screen - Beautiful Widgets, clock skin = Obsidian, weather skin = ANDRODena_Weather_Pack

Second Screen = SwitchPro

Loving the screens, got a question for you. Maybe i'm being a noob, i've only had BW for about a week now. I can't find the clock skin you have listed there. I go into the download more skins section and do a filter a-z by skin name and don't see anything called "Obsidian".

Loving the screens, got a question for you. Maybe i'm being a noob, i've only had BW for about a week now. I can't find the clock skin you have listed there. I go into the download more skins section and do a filter a-z by skin name and don't see anything called "Obsidian".

I'm pretty sure it's in there but to be honest with you the download skins tab for me is kind of flaky. I found it in the list but before I could get a screen shot it kept force closing on me. I took a shot of the installed skins so you could see it in the list.

clock_skin.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's in there but to be honest with you the download skins tab for me is kind of flaky. I found it in the list but before I could get a screen shot it kept force closing on me. I took a shot of the installed skins so you could see it in the list.

clock_skin.jpg

Thanks. Yea I just checked an obsidian still isn't showing up in the download section. I have like a million honeyconb and gingerbread clocks though...

Thanks. Yea I just checked an obsidian still isn't showing up in the download section. I have like a million honeyconb and gingerbread clocks though...

Try sorting the skins and select most downloaded. I know it's one of the top ones and should hopefully make it easier to find.

Very much a work in progress right now as i just installed the new theme last night...but here is what it currently looks like

cap2011030300411.jpg

cap201103031200.jpg

cap2011030312002.jpg

cap201103030043.jpg

Hi Everyone,

What will i do to my Lg optimus one phone coz when i tried to open video, an error pops and says "sorry, this video is not valid for streaming to this device."

Please help me to resolve this.

Many thanks to all.:)

Back
Top Bottom