• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do your X Screens look like?

can any provide me the basic code for connecting android with pc through usb and sending data from pc to android kindly tell me as soon as possible.

can any provide me the basic code for connecting android with pc through usb and sending data from pc to android kindly tell me as soon as possible.

1) take micro usb cable
2) plug one end into the pc
3) plug the other end into your phone
4) change usb to mass storage mode from notification bar

Try sorting the skins and select most downloaded. I know it's one of the top ones and should hopefully make it easier to find.

Still nothing, i even sorted by author name...here is what i got:
CAP201103031439.jpg

Still nothing, i even sorted by author name...here is what i got:

Ok, I did a search for it and sorted by name and I found it. Give that a shot, it's definitely still there.

edit - I just sorted by most downloaded and it's the 7th most downloaded so I'm not sure how it didn't show up for you.

Ok, I did a search for it and sorted by name and I found it. Give that a shot, it's definitely still there.

edit - I just sorted by most downloaded and it's the 7th most downloaded so I'm not sure how it didn't show up for you.

Again nothing. Here is a search by skin name, Obsidian isn't there:
CAP201103031457.jpg

There's no need for q Rom to change the notification bar, you can root and install themes, but some require you to deodex your phone while some do it for you

You're right, and I think I knew that. I'm just looking for a way to change the bar without doing any of that. I am rooted, just haven't lept into themes or ROMs yet, let alone deodexing. Thanks!

You're right, and I think I knew that. I'm just looking for a way to change the bar without doing any of that. I am rooted, just haven't lept into themes or ROMs yet, let alone deodexing. Thanks!

I think you can do it using ninjamorph or metamorph but I don't know how. If you haven't flashed themes or roms I doubt you'll want to jump into that kind of mod

It's called Battery Status -- free in the Market. It has an option for which icon to use.

Cool, thanks. Mind giving a link since a search gives me almost 400 apps, and several with that name? ;)

EDIT: I found it. I think I tried to use it before, but the icon is a little too small for me. Thanks tho!

Cool, thanks. Mind giving a link since a search gives me almost 400 apps, and several with that name? ;)

EDIT: I found it. I think I tried to use it before, but the icon is a little too small for me. Thanks tho!

Actually I failed to give you the full name -- it's Battery Status Bar. It didn't display that way in the App Drawer for some reason.

Battery Status Bar on AppBrain

EDIT: I didn't even see your edit when I posted this ... sorry about that.

I am running Liberty 1.5 with the Honeycomb theme. I have themed every app to match (or found one). It has taken me some time to get it the way I wanted it. Here it is at the moment. I love the SimiFolders. I have them themed to match and it saves so much space on my home screens.

screens1.jpg

screens2.jpg

I am running Liberty 1.5 with the Honeycomb theme. I have themed every app to match (or found one). It has taken me some time to get it the way I wanted it. Here it is at the moment. I love the SimiFolders. I have them themed to match and it saves so much space on my home screens.

screens1.jpg

screens2.jpg

i am in serious need of the themed pandora and music apps...

i am in serious need of the themed pandora and music apps...

took me quite a while to figure out how to do it. Then I realized it is really just extracting the files and changing the widget background and then I just zip them, rename them with .apk and move them to the /system/app. Works great.

CAP201103060252.jpg

ApeX 1.4.1 ROM, Watermark'D theme, Minimalistic Text Widget for clock and date, Clarus battery widget, uBerGeek dock icons, Absolute Systems app for font change to Caviar Dreams, and I wish I could remember where I got the dock background for LauncherPro. If you Google "orb docks for Droid X", I'm sure it'll be somewhere in the list.

screens1_small.jpg

No ROM
Launcher Pro
Icon pack - Glared Orb

Lockscreen - Goto

First screen - Beautiful Widgets, clock skin = Obsidian, weather skin = ANDRODena_Weather_Pack

Second Screen = SwitchPro

Probably a noob question, but how do you use the icon packs with Launcher Pro? They don't show up in my gallery. :/

Back
Top Bottom