• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the weather like where you are?

It's been cold and damp all day. Temps never got out of the thirties. It's now 33° and supposed to drop to 24° over night with a high tomorrow just barely topping forty. It seems early for it to be this cold. I hope it's warmer for the tricksters Tuesday or they'll freeze their little masks off. :)

Pretty sure it is cool outside, it is cooler than the a/c setting inside ... I usually sit on the porch in short pants and no shirt, with a cup of coffee, and watch the sun come up, prolly gonna have to have clothes on this morning ...

Cripitty Crapp ! I just went out to see how to dress and it is cold outside ! ! !

Last edited:
Screenshot_20231030_091057_WREG Weather.jpg

It is 31° now and the high for today is supposed to be near forty. The wind is gusting up to 25mph from the North. It will prove to be less than desirable to mow lawns today. :)

You still mowing this late or just blowing around dirt and leaves like everyone else :goofydroid:
I'm still mowing the fescue lawns. They are growing slow with the drop in temps and less daylight. Every other week vs the normal weekly mow for the next week or two. Most are seeing the last mow for the season now. I always dread this time of year when boredom sets in.

Foggy! It's been so dry here that I forgot what fog looks like. :) The current temperature is right at dew point 55°. It was very foggy earlier but is lifting now. It is supposed to get into the low seventies this afternoon with a cooling trend forecasted for the rest of the week.

Back
Top Bottom