• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Who is ready to test some stuff? (SSM for CyanogenMod and other assorted goodies)

Also would like to say thanks to all developers involved in making my prevail not a piece of crap phone anymore since rooting and subsequent updates to the from. You guys rock! Will start with the Ssm trials when I get home off the road and report my trials and tribulations. If I had money I'd buy you all a round of your favorite beverage. :D

nope, its me hroark, just thought I would drop by an say howdy

hahaha, great to see you still around man!!

@biker, performance control never would change the cpu clock.

@Kouma, Just fired up my prevail just to test and report back. Working quite nicely on mine. Thanks!! You did say you were gonna take a look and see if you could do anything with that when we were talking in the irc channel way back. guess you fiured it out... Great work as usual bro!!

Hey, guys, (Kouma in particular), I don't know if he's contacted you yet, but there's a guy who seems to be attempting to do something similar to SSM (or the ext_sd mod) on the Kyocera Milano:

Can't symlink dalvik-cache on a rooted Kyocera Milano - Android Lounge

Anyway, I don't know how close he is to achieving it, nor do I think you'd want to simply spill your beans on your secrets, but perhaps you could merely point him in the right direction?

I've tried to help him with some basic stuff (setting the partitions, using Link2SD, etc), but I think he's running into problems deeper than that.

Back
Top Bottom