• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who's getting The Bionic on launch date?

Thursday is my day off so I'm probably not going to get my Bionic till around 2 or 3. They better not be sold out! I cant bring myself to get up early on my day off, even though i really should.

^ +1 my OG Droid died and I'm using a flip phone while I wait for launch!!!

EW could have been a tough choice. I am told by a Vz employee that the only way to lose your unlimited data is to go back to a feature phone (non-smartphone). Then when you get your smartphone you will be put on the new tiered data plan. Better check on this.

Since I wont have the funds to get it from Costco with that bundle...I may get it launch day and bill it to my account.

IF that Costco deal lasts for a min....gotta go find out now...I may hold off and get it from there.

I get out of class at 10:20 but I think I am going to be leaving a bit early so I can try to snag a Costco bundle...if not looks like I am heading to the VZW store!

Anyone heading to the Morrow / Jonesboro (South of ATL) CostCo Thursday? Imma be there, around 12ish....

I'll be getting one on launch date as well. I bought the OG Droid on drop day and have been happy since so I don't see much of an issue there.

There will surely be minor issues initially but that's all part of the experience and to be honest, even with minor little annoyances, it'll be WAY better and faster than my D1.
ditto....

I'm gonna order mine online on launch day! Can't wait to get that beast!

Noob question here but when you purchase a phone in a Verizon store, are they the first ones to touch the actual phone or do they give you the box and send you on your way?

Im really picky about that lol. Im planning on arriving as soon as they open and I want to be the first one to unbox it.

Noob question here but when you purchase a phone in a Verizon store, are they the first ones to touch the actual phone or do they give you the box and send you on your way?

Im really picky about that lol. Im planning on arriving as soon as they open and I want to be the first one to unbox it.

Just about every retailer will unbox it first. If you want to be the first to touch it, simply ask. I'd let you unbox it at Costco. :D

Sorry this does not qualify as a noob question. :p jk

When I went to Costco to buy my wife's Incredible 2, they let me take the phone home and let me set it up myself. I had to go to the VZW website and activate it but that was easy peasy. They just warned me that I needed to activate it right away.

Unless we had a major outage here, b/c all of a sudden it's back on - but, still, I feel a little like the phone just gave me the finger cause it's about to be replaced....

so riddle me this - if you are buying online, and verizon does free overnight shipping..... shouldn't the bionic appear on their website for order like.....within hours from now??

so riddle me this - if you are buying online, and verizon does free overnight shipping..... shouldn't the bionic appear on their website for order like.....within hours from now??

I think it wont get released on their website until its officially released ... September 8th. Which means if you order it online youll get it on the 9th ... wheres the fun in that? :P

I think I am going to wait for the Nexus Prime. See if it comes out on Verizon. I figure by October I'll know that, and if it isn't Verizon then it's just around the time Bionic orders will stop being back ordered that much :)

I don't work till 4 tomorrow, but you best believe I'm going to be there first thing to get one. And I'm sneaking in the back way, filling out my paperwork, and will be at the register when everyone else is walking in. :p

Back
Top Bottom