• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who's getting The Bionic on launch date?

See, you're taking your store's 1 out of 6 already - I hope the CSRs are my CC's kiosk ain't doing that - I want *my* phone, dammit!

See, you're taking your store's 1 out of 6 already - I hope the CSRs are my CC's kiosk ain't doing that - I want *my* phone, dammit!

You're damn skippy! I've been waiting for this phone since January, too! lol

Besides, the more I know about the phone, the better I'll be at selling them. It's, uh, a business thing. Yeah. :rolleyes:

lmfao - I understand that - back in the day when I worked at Radio Shack, I bought a few Optimus receivers so I could tell what was good and what was bad about them. I found I got more sales by being up front and honest - if something sucked, I said so.

Got back from my VZW store. My rep is going to hold one for me (can't get there until around 6:30 PM). First I asked him if they got alot. He said "With the demand for this phone, who knows what "alot" is". I then then told him about the Costco deal, but that I would rather give him my business as he has been good to me. As I was walking out he said "Don't worry about it. Just come in when you get off. I'll have one waiting for you for sure." So I may pay more, but having a good contact at VZW is worth the extra cost for me as I wouldn't be able to get to a VZW (Or Costco) store early and while they may not sell out, it's nice to know mine will be set aside just in case.

Got back from my VZW store. My rep is going to hold one for me (can't get there until around 6:30 PM). First I asked him if they got alot. He said "With the demand for this phone, who knows what "alot" is". I then then told him about the Costco deal, but that I would rather give him my business as he has been good to me. As I was walking out he said "Don't worry about it. Just come in when you get off. I'll have one waiting for you for sure." So I may pay more, but having a good contact at VZW is worth the extra cost for me as I wouldn't be able to get to a VZW (Or Costco) store early and while they may not sell out, it's nice to know mine will be set aside just in case.

It's important to have that kind of rapport. Builds trust and loyalty on both parties. Have nothing but respect for that.

Not even bothering until it either is rooted AND unlocked with ROMS available or if that doesn't happen,then will purchase the Prime or Vigor,whichever is unlocked.

Not even bothering until it either is rooted AND unlocked with ROMS available or if that doesn't happen,then will purchase the Prime or Vigor,whichever is unlocked.

It will be rooted quickly (I think I saw that it was already rooted, but I may be mistaken) and it will have good rom support due to interest/hype/expected sales of the phone. But to each their own. I'm sure both the Prime and Vigor will be (phan)tastic phones :)

Just ordered one on-line for $249 and got my grandfathered unlimited data plan for only $23/month. Combine that with the $100 Trade-In rebate and I'm beyond happy!!!

Back
Top Bottom