• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [wip] what can be flashed through recovery

I didn't. Was I suppose to :eek:

Lol yeah. :3 every time you flash something you have to format dalvik and data unless told otherwise. When you flash a ROM, you format data, cache, dalvik and system.

Let me know if formating data and dalvik helps, if not I'll look for a replacement.

Hey, can you tell me if this can flash correctly in cm10? :o
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1875490
EDIT: Just flashed it, it wouldn't boot at all.( Doesn't show the CyanogenMod boot up screen)
so yeah. don't flash.

yeah, I tried it with every version of cm10 that we had on stock with no effect. It didn't brick the phone though, so I'm guessing that its installing on the wrong partition for our phone.

It's not if you use the feature personally or not. Something is breaking it

That's sorta the point of this guide, bro. I've never used the feature personally nor was it brought to my attention until now. The point being that if I had know, we wouldn't be here. No? Back to my research!

is there anything close to that keyborad i love that i can put those hearts and all with that one keyboard

I guess an expanded emoji setup would be what you're looking for... I'll look for some alternatives for you.

(Edit) I managed to find out that the s3 keyboard is locked into the s3 and will just be useless on our phones, when looking up alternatives the first link was back here. http://androidforums.com/samsung-ga...eyboard-what-alternatives-have-you-tried.html

Emojis? Isnt that a plugin you can get from the market

Yup, but there were two varieties. You've got native emojis like what you get with the iphone and then you've got 3rd party emojis. Native emojis are neat because they use the native android font drawing style, meaning that :) would be an android bug emoji smiling instead of just a big yellow smiley face, which is what the third party emojis use.

Back
Top Bottom