• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE WARP Watering hole

Hey thanks man and don't worry about it it's all good. :)
I did have a good birthday thanks for asking and for dinner we had Red Robin. :D
I love there burgers.

Red Robin is always yum... though I think the wifey is bringing home five guys tonight... and there goes the trip to the gym for the day.

Well, maybe OTD got had something to do with that? ;)

Speaking of, am I the only one who finds it odd that during the time of the undead, with random avatar changes to zombies, vampires, etc, that Kelmar no longer has a zombie avatar?

O.o

Red Robin is always yum... though I think the wifey is bringing home five guys tonight... and there goes the trip to the gym for the day.

MOAR LIFE IS NEEDED>

You know, I've never had Five Guys. There's one...I don't know...5 minutes from my apartment? I just never have gotten around to going there.

MOAR LIFE IS NEEDED>

You know, I've never had Five Guys. There's one...I don't know...5 minutes from my apartment? I just never have gotten around to going there.

Tis truly delicious and worth having. Just know that a small fry is actually enough to feed a family of 27.3.

Tis truly delicious and worth having. Just know that a small fry is actually enough to feed a family of 27.3.

What exactly is a third of a person? From the head to the chest cavity, sounds right to me.

Also: 27.3 people, or me. I'm an eater on the rare occasions I do decide to eat!

Back
Top Bottom