• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE WARP Watering hole

Just laid down to go to sleep (I'm crashing at my boss' house and he's gone to work) and as soon as I get comfortable I hear the aide door slam shut and someone stomping around the house.. so I open my bedroom door and holler down the stairs who's there thinking someone broke in... and a cop comes to the stairway.. its his nephew.. give a guy a heads up man! :eek:

I have a semi serious question. I have been a m$ fanboy for many years. I downloaded ubuntu12. And dual booted it. Upon further reading i realized i may have wanted mint 13. What do you all suggest? In alinux noob but i have no real issues using unity. But for learning purposes which might be better and why?

I have a semi serious question. I have been a m$ fanboy for many years. I downloaded ubuntu12. And dual booted it. Upon further reading i realized i may have wanted mint 13. What do you all suggest? In alinux noob but i have no real issues using unity. But for learning purposes which might be better and why?

Start with Mint 13 KDE.
Why? Cause it looks and acts sorta like windows. Easier to learn Mint Than Ubuntu. I have both and I much prefer Mint over Ubuntu. Plus it's prettier on the desktop!!:D

Back
Top Bottom