• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE WARP Watering hole

@hulksmasher guide aka alsaces daddy...I still have a few more tricks up my sleeve to get that going, Yesterday after the reboot my son got dropped off had to take care of some things but I'm free today, give me a call. I do have a feeling something isn't right with his chipset, so do me a favor before i connect via teamviewer, open up the laptop, check the usb ports, re seed the ram, and put a new heatsink on there okay? ;\

edit: Hi lilbit ;),
prinny, glad to see you still around =)
SicFreak, Same to you, I notice a lot of our original crew isnt around but my zte brothers made the cut
nice nice. =)

edit: Hi lilbit ;),
prinny, glad to see you still around =)
SicFreak, Same to you, I notice a lot of our original crew isnt around but my zte brothers made the cut
nice nice. =)

Yes, sadly quite a few of our original guys are gone. But we've got some good people still here. Nice to see you back around... Even if you're a zombie Lmao

Did someone mention booze?

I can't believe I haven't seen this befor. Thx lilbit!

I'm from grand rapids mi. Which apparently there are a couple of warp users from here. Awesome.
Most of my time is spent under the hood of a car. Its my job,my hobby, its life. Otherwise I'm reading here. I wish I had a computer that was up to date and worth working on cuz I'd love to be more involved in Modding. And then there's borderlands2. There rest is eat sleep shower you know how it goes.

Anyways ill quit running my mouth.
Hi. All you guys ( and girls) are great!

Back
Top Bottom