• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE WARP Watering hole

Exactly.

Therefore, I suggest a flux capacitor, if you're qualified to build one.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Flux-Capacitor/

By undertaking the use of that link, you agree that neither I nor Androidforums.com nor the parent company nor affiliates can be held responsible for any injury or damage or time travel resulting by trying to build or use your own flux capacitor.

Delorean and mad scientist not included. :)

No need. I've made a real one and can confirm that I'm the future that I'll say the one that you will post is actually a fake because the one I made in the future (my past) was/is the real deal.

Pffft. By the time you download the directions, they'll be the real ones again.

I just went into the past of your future and fixed what you did.

Every time. :)

Pffft. By the time you download the directions, they'll be the real ones again.

I just went into the past of your future and fixed what you did.

Every time. :)

But the directions you posted in the future (my past) were actually the blueprints that I had copyright on. Not only will you steal my work but eventually you'll put it online for all to see. Then you'll travel back in time to tell everyone that I'm lying about the real directions being available.

Don't worry, give it a few years and everyone will see. Also, in my past you were arrested because you forgot to remove my name from the bottom of the directions that you will steal.... But I guess telling you that means you will remove them next time. Perhaps you'll turn out to be a good egg though (I could always jump and find it but it's like running the end of a good novel).

:)

Pffft. Better check again.

I was using your name as an alias and we eventually will end up in court over my copyright defense that you committed identity theft because I used your name first.

Disney became intrigued, bought the rights to my version of the story and then forced Lucas to go back and add dinosaurs to it, thanks to a past adjustment to his recent buy-out contract. (Although it turns out that the contract change wasn't necessary, turns out that Lucas is happy to jam dinosaurs in to any flick he can get his paws on.)

The judge, having never seen the real Star Wars thought that the dinosaurs were pretty cool, so being biased, I totally won the case.

I used your money to buy this cool Delorean. It's pretty nice. :)

*shakes fist*

Damn the future!

Because of that I'm going to stay here in the past and un-invent it. Therefore I will never plant a bug in anyone's ear about how great of a movie series they could cash in on. Additionally because it will be un-invented it will prevent this conversation from even existing.

*poof*

Pushed HARD at the gym today... As a result, shaving with the straight razor may not be the best idea because my arms feel like jelly.

Hello guys & gals, my name is Charles, 27 yr old phone mod fanatic from South GA. I have recently acquired a Warp and have been scouring for the drivers. ANY help would be greatly appreciated,

I just got home from doing some edits for a video game, the studio they sent me to was a real hole in the wall:mad: Plus it's been raining hard all morning:mad: The maker of the game didn't think my voice reflected the character quite like his vision and wanted some re-takes of my lines:( What a dweeb!! It's a video game that's only going to be released for the Japanese market for crying out loud!!

Some of these people think way to highly of themselves, :p Of course, I had to tell my producer that:D He just shakes his head at me!!;) He say, please, just let get done? Ok? You hard headed!!:) You like complain, you like fight!! He not pay you!!

LOL!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom