• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE WARP Watering hole

Community died a long time ago... doubt there are as many root savy owners floating around... or at least the active forum participants :(

A lot of the warp users have moved on. The newer ones don't know about the hole. I guess it never really caught on like the s3 forum or the nexus one. :rolleyes: Anyhow everyone is welcome here.. Heck I don't even have a warp anymore. :o

Other than trying to get my warp from force closing that's the when your playing poker and just went all in 2000000 play money and boom force close anyone kwow how that feels anyway thanks to you guys I don't have to worry any more unless I get a pnone call thanks guys and gals

Its even worse when you're texting someone and you're hitting all the keys really fast then the keyboard just freezes. When it starts running again all the keys you hit go through really fast on the screen its fun to watch haha anyone know what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom