• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE WARP Watering hole

Ok I am really new to this and feeling a little dumb at the moment. I have a zte warp and I would like to know if it will support jellybean? If so what do I need to do to update the os and how do I do it? I can do just about anything technical given the instructions. I just have no clue what to do or where to start. Phone is not rooted. Can any one give me step by step to do what needs to be done to accomplish this?

Dont feel that way, everybody starts out that way trust me :)
And Actually one of our members, Dm47021, is working on getting CyanogenMod 10 (Jelly Bean) functional on our Warp. Its only a matter of time now :D

Welcome to Android Forums! :D

Oh hey! I'm a Senior Member now!! :D

I'd like to thank all the Lil people....

That was the reason I wanted you to come in here and chat, to get you up to senior member status!!! :D The other thread we was on exploded though, and lot's of post's were generated quickly, so it was a mute point coming in here to chat with me.:)

I'll get to ROM Developer status one day just watch...

LilBit thanks alot! :D I knew something was up cuz j remember Doc reaching Senior Member after like 500 posts so when I saw 501 on my phone it hit me like my Warp on concrete :p

I'll get to ROM Developer status one day just watch...

LilBit thanks alot! :D I knew something was up cuz j remember Doc reaching Senior Member after like 500 posts so when I saw 501 on my phone it hit me like my Warp on concrete :p

The first 500 are the hardest:)

Nice to meet ya dthomas 4322, and welcome to AF! :D
High school junior, not an undergrad (I almost was, but then I'd have graduated at 16 at the end of my junior year-I skipped part of pre-k and kindergarden, didn't think I needed it...), looking to get a major in software development and a minor in fine arts :)
Painter, sculptor, video game design, artist? Sounds like a themer to me ;) :p
Doesn't matter if you're great with modding or not, everybody's gotta start somewhere :p
Thanks!.. I dont know why it took me so long to respond to that X/ sorry- and - I cant wait til im all grown up as a senior member.... well id have to be a productive member first

Back
Top Bottom