• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE WARP Watering hole

Quick question --How easy would it be to make a custom boot animation form a short video of like 5 seconds..... or a photo.. I would either like to animate one of my paintings or use a real life Slender-man inspired animation. The latter would be to put onto my friend's phone to scare them :)

I dont know if this is an asinine question or if it even made sense- im tired..

Packing it up folks, time for another move... And better things and people.

Speaking of chicken, I need to check my oven... Something smells good.

I freaking love chicken about as much as I love ham :D <3

And bacon! Can't forget about the bacon! Also nachos too!

homer-drooling.png

I'm pretty sure I posted that somewhere before xD

I'm going to be making that face later at around 7 when I'm out cooking some good ol' chicken and pork on the grill. Everything tastes better on a grilllll! :D

I'm going to be making that face later at around 7 when I'm out cooking some good ol' chicken and pork on the grill. Everything tastes better on a grilllll! :D

All this food talk is making me hungry, its noon and I haven't gotten out of my bed to even eat breakfast... Ubuntu will have to wait I'm starving >_<

EDIT: Tis was a good two grilled cheese sandwiches :D

I'm really pissed at the seller, in the description it shows its for the og warp even the images, but I get this sequent case instead... gotta find some time to return this before the 31st :mad:

Ugh I ordered a case from amazon for my Warp, instead they sent me one for the Warp Sequent :mad:

Ugh. That's not cool at all! Are they gonna compensate you in any way for the mix up? Especially since you're going to have to pay extra to ship it out...

Ugh. That's not cool at all! Are they gonna compensate you in any way for the mix up? Especially since you're going to have to pay extra to ship it out...

I know! And I'm not sure, I sent an email about the problem and the only thing in the reply was

"Can you send pictures of the case you received?"

Not even an apology. I sent the pictures, but that was on friday night so I'm still waiting on a reply from them. I hope they compensate me for it, or at least send me the right case. I'll admit, it was a nice case, but I do with they would give me my money back or sent me the one for my Warp.

Back
Top Bottom