• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE WARP Watering hole

I had to quit my job last friday, I have an audition next wednesday and I haven't practiced my music, though I really need to... I learned everything about 5 weeks ago, but since then I haven't even touched my instrument, so I'm worried :o

You should be fine. If it helps you at all, there are studies done that suggests that it really shouldn't take a long time to relearn something, especially if you initially spent a lot of time on it and if it wasn't that long ago. So again, I think you should be fine. It might be kinda (like first 5 minutes) hard in the very beginning, but you can definitely get back to where you were 5 weeks ago by audition time :)

What are you auditioning for? What instrument do you play?

I had to quit my job in May. I worked at an outpatient residential treatment facility for kids between the ages of 5 and 14 who suffered trauma and may have mental disabilities. I was pretty much forced to resign because I kept getting injured. Like... a kid once headbutted me right in the eye and I was always getting bit, kicked, and pretty much any type of physical abuse imaginable. Hahaha. Probably for the best though because I wasn't making any money because I had to constantly repair/replace things. Like this child slapped my glasses off my face one day and stepped on them. And worst. They broke my Warp!!!!! >:|

You should be fine. If it helps you at all, there are studies done that suggests that it really shouldn't take a long time to relearn something, especially if you initially spent a lot of time on it. So again, I think you should be fine. it might be kinda hard in the very beginning, but you can definitely get back to where you were 5 weeks ago by audition time :)

What are you auditioning for? What instrument do you play?

I had to quit my job in May. I worked at an outpatient residential treatment facility for kids between the ages of 5 and 14 who suffered trauma and may have mental disabilities. I was pretty much forced to resign because I kept getting injured. Like... a kid once headbutted me right in the eye and I was always getting bit, kicked, and pretty much any type of physical abuse imaginable. Hahaha. Probably for the best though because I wasn't making any money because I had to constantly repair/replace things. Like this child slapped my glasses off my face one day and stepped on them. And worst. They broke my Warp!!!!! >:|

That does help actually, I'm auditioning for band at my high school. We have to audition every year before marching season to determine band placement. From top to bottom, its Symphonic, Concert, Varsity, and Junior Varsity. I've been in concert every year except once in 8th grade when I made symphonic. I don't wanna go any lower than second best because well the other two are boring as hell and they kinda suck :( I play trombone, I'm second chair :o I learned everything the first week of June, I spent 8 hours a day for 4 days learning my audition music and memorizing my 12 major scales, I learned both pieces and 7/12 scales :)

I had to quit my job at an underground construction and septic services company friday because the night before, me and my dad got into a bad argument and since we both work at the same company (its run by 3 people, our boss Brian handles the paperwork, my dad is the technician (best in the entire state of Texas), and I was his assistant) I was afraid for my personal safety since he has anger issues. We drive around the Houston greater area doing repairs, services, etc., for like 8 hours and most of our time is driving in the truck. I got afraid something was gonna happen in the closed truck space so I called Brian and told him I had to resign earlier than expected since it was just a summer job. Thankfully he understood :)
While I was working there, I was trying to pull a pipe that got snagged on a cable that connected to a pump in the septic tank, but I must've pulled too hard because the pipe came out and hit me square in the bridge of my nose, breaking off a screw holding my nosepad in place :( I've always been paranoid I'd drop my Warp in one of those tanks though so I just left it inside the truck, they may be cheaper now but still I don't get paid enough to be buying new phones every time I drop one inside an underground tank.

That does help actually, I'm auditioning for band at my high school. We have to audition every year before marching season to determine band placement. From top to bottom, its Symphonic, Concert, Varsity, and Junior Varsity. I've been in concert every year except once in 8th grade when I made symphonic. I don't wanna go any lower than second best because well the other two are boring as hell and they kinda suck :( I play trombone, I'm second chair :o I learned everything the first week of June, I spent 8 hours a day for 4 days learning my audition music and memorizing my 12 major scales, I learned both pieces and 7/12 scales :)

Good job!! :) That's a lot in such a short time!! :D

I got that Copy account because my friend Erick recommended it to me, he showed me how it was better than Dropbox so I switched using a referral link he gave me on Facebook, then started showing off all the space he had from referrals, and now its a contest to see who can get more storage on Copy :D its fun

I got that Copy account because my friend Erick recommended it to me, he showed me how it was better than Dropbox so I switched using a referral link he gave me on Facebook, then started showing off all the space he had from referrals, and now its a contest to see who can get more storage on Copy :D its fun

Excellent!!!! :D

Weren't you just a senior member yesterday or the day before Mexjoker??
I only use it for my themes and roms, and for that competition with my friend ;):D

I sacrificed a million piece of bacon to the Android Gods! And cried because I wasn't able to eat any :(

Can I help with the competition even though I already have one?

I sacrificed a million piece of bacon to the Android Gods! And cried because I wasn't able to eat any :(

Can I help with the competition even though I already have one?

Bacon truly is a food of the Gods:D
And no I already tried helping myself with a second email account that I have as an alias

The thing is you need to install it on a device to get it active.... idk if I can just log out then install again, I've never tried before.

Okay. I'm 99.99% sure that I'm going to switch to t-mobile. I can't stand boost mobile anymore.

Anyone wanna buy a used HTC One SV? PM me for more details.

Marching band got so much tougher this year D:

Stretches, then 250 jumping jacks, then 25 crunches, 25 push ups, 2 laps around a football field, and 100 more jumping jacks in 100 degree heat then marching from 8-11:30 x( I'm gonna dieeee

Back
Top Bottom