• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Keyboard Not working

so it could be either a software or hardware issue. try rebooting the phone or clear out cache for the keyboard. if it is still happening then try going into safe mode. if it is still happening then your last resort is to do a factory reset. if all of those things do not work then, it is a hardware issue and you need to get it fixed.

Display Erratically functioning

Dear Forum,
I am having two android phones and two laptops out of which , one Acer Aspire laptop does not have wifi and hence using the laptop with my Sony xperia phone in USB hot spot mode for internet connection..

By the time when I tried to open the other laptop ( Dell Vostro 1510, having wifi facility) with my Samsung J110 smart phone, the phone functions erratically like, display gets jumping,; changed to other pages automatically,
changes the day and date inspite of having automatic setting, making call to a number available in contact list. During that time, no keys will be working to stop it etc.So finally, I have remove the battery .

When I switch of the other laptop, this phone gets alright and I can use it for either in wifi mode or USB hotspot mode.
Tried with debugging not enabled also, had not helped.
Request through the forum whether somebody will help me to set it alright.
Thanks

Skinomi Screen protector or IQ shield screen protector for regular s7?

http://www.skinomi.com/sk24746-2-pack-samsung-galaxy-s7-phone-screen-protector.html

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HDPWU6G/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I just ordered the IQ sheild one from amazon, I hope im making the right decision. I hope it fits a Tech 21 clear case and doesnt lift like the Zagg screen protectors do. Any of you tried any of these and what are your thoughts?
hi i see its been years since you posted, what if anything did you decide on, thanks

Android radio on my bmw

Hi,
First of sorry if this is not the right place for my question but I have searched in the forum and couldnt find any other place.
I have installed one of those android radios on my bmw.
I have rear seat monitors also.
My question is the only way I can send video to the rear seat monitors is with the pre instaled app on the radio wich name is only “ video”.
Is there any other apk that allows me to choose the output?!
The android version is 7.1.
Thanks for your help.

Build versions

If your admob or adsense account is new then you may not receive the email, but it will still apply to you.

The basic gist of it is...

You need to list your website in the playstore listing for your app. In the root of your website you must have the app-ads.txt file(ie. www,your-domain,com/app-ads.txt). This is to eliminate ad-click-fraud. Eventually advertiser ads will only be served on apps that have a website listed with this text file.

The above will also apply to adsense for websites with ads.txt. So you'll need both files if you serve ads on both platforms.

Head unit doesn’t detect USB

Hello friends! I bought an Android Head Unit MIB4 (SC9853I) for my VW Golf 7: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...l?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.25.71201862OEMWlE Everything works fine but I'm having problems with the USB ports.. the 3 usb ports charge my phone but they don't read any usb drive with music. I don't know if this is a hardware or software problem.. I've tried formatting several usb drives (4gb , 1gb, 64gb) in fat32 but none of them are read by any usb port of the headunit. Please, help me! and thanks in advance..

Lock screen menu

Awesome no problem!! I have already set these setting though on my phone I have the two sliders but they only appear on the half way pull down so I'm assuming this is normal it's just a pain in the ass do deal with it on the lock screen anyways thanks guys!

Is there a website or something that people can write to Google for suggestions on improvements for the Android OS??
If you do a search for Google feedback or Google suggestions, there are a few avenues to try.

Filter

Back
Top Bottom