• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1k posts??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let him fool you. It's only cuz he alerted me that he was about to take the crown if I didn't get a move on. :P
 
Phases, since you were the first to reach the 1K posts .... I won't feel bad about being the first to break the 1K barrier !!!

1001 .. !!! Yahhheeeeww !!


Just sad that it didn't have anything to do with the G1 ..:rolleyes:
 
The new champ....JJP - you are flippin' insane btw. You flew up the ranks and really are showing no signs of slowing down. I wish there were more members like you.
 
The new champ....JJP - you are flippin' insane btw. You flew up the ranks and really are showing no signs of slowing down. I wish there were more members like you.

Thanks much for the props ... just like the forum and the "lernin" it has given me ... There are plenty of folks here that contribute well above me in the form of content ... so we all have our own way and strenghts...
 
There's a small violin playing somewhere around the world for you guys...
Congrats :D
 
Oh, I think it does. It's OK buddy...you can continue to post pointless responses just to up your post count
 
There is a cheeseburger sitting on a table somewhere waiting for you to eat it...uh wait, what were we talking about?
 
Congrats to my PH forefathers. You all inspired me to reach new heights in every way. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom