• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

50% Off Extended Battery

Dealing with the same BS here. I ordered the extended battery early on 12/16, got the sales confirmation e-mail immediately and they charged by card on 12/17. I expected it to arrive yesterday and no joy. The website gives me the same error that y'all ahve been seeing, so I called Verizon After waiting on hold for 15 minutes while they tried to dig up my order all the CSR could tell me is that it was now backordered. Based on how shaky her response was, I don't think she actually found the order and more than likely just told me it was backordered because the system showed it out of stock. None of the local stores seem to have it in stock and I leave tonight for a 10 day vacation. What a bunch of crap :mad:!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones