• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2023

Watching Sox at Twins. Ninth inning tied 3-3. Top of the 10th, runner starts on 2nd base. So stupid. A couple of impatient people complain about the game being too long. Once again the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Last edited:
Nicest MLB stadium I have been to is Orioles Park at Camden Yards.
That's my park!

I've lived in Baltimore area for 30+ years. Camden Yards is a gem. Definitely my favorite stadium although I really enjoy the modern, open concourses, which unfortunately OPACY lacks. For concessions/bathrooms, you walk through a tunnel/hallway which leads you to a separated concourse, and kind of removes you from the game experience.

That being said, compare it to Fenway and it's the brand spankin' new.

i have only been to two stadiums to watch MLB baseball, Anaheim and Dodger Stadium...........i love Dodger Stadium, hated Anaheim of course. been to Dodger Stadium for some memorable games since i was 5 years old.

ballparks on my bucket list to see is Camden, Wrigley, and Yankee stadium.

My wife had a friend at work with a husband who had access to Wrigley Field tickets. The tickets were right behind the opponents dugout. I was at a game when Sammy Sosa and Mark McGuire were leading the league in home runs. I saw close up what steroids did to McGuire. I have strong, large legs. McGuire's arms were the size of my legs. I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

sosamcg.jpg

My wife had a friend at work with a husband who access to Wrigley Field tickets. The tickets were right behind the opponents dugout. I was at a game when Sammy Sosa and Mark McGuire were leading the league in home runs. I saw close up what steroids did to McGuire. I have strong, large legs. McGuire's arms were the size of my legs. I couldn't believe it when I saw it.
yeah to bad they were juiced up. it was fun while it lasted though.

When you head to Camden, give me a shout!

Wrigley's at the top of my list, too.
it will be a few years before i do anything like that........definitely something i will do before i leave this earth.

Back
Top Bottom