• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2023

The Royals just won again. That's seven games in a row. Something just ain't right. You don't win just one or two games a week in the first half of the season and then rip off 7 W's. I'm not complaining but I'm baffled.

The Royals lost and broke their steak. No surprise... actually anticipated. I didn't get to ride this morning due to rain so I went riding instead of watching the game tonight. I figured I'd be missing nothing and I was right.

well looks like the Dodgers flipped the game from yesterday and today. yesterday in the 8th we busted open the game with 5 runs to win it. today, Saturday, we lost it in the 8th where the Padres scored 8 runs to win the game......sigh!!!!!!!

Your big game is on ESPN tonight ocn. It should be a fun watch. My Royals lost again today. They might well be into a 7 game losing spree to equal out their win run.

The Padres took it on the chin, again. You got game one Clem. I didn't much care for the no swing call in the 9th but the Royals would have ultimately lost in extra innings anyway.

remember the name Bobby Miller. he is going to be the next ace for the Dodgers. as a rookie he had a solid game tonight. going 6 innings allowed only 4 hits, 0 runs, and 4 K's. he is still a work in progress, but he is getting solid experience this year. curious to see if he makes the playoff roster. if he does, he will most likely be in the bullpen.

Back
Top Bottom