• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2023

There was never a question but at least there was a slight chance the game could of became more entertaining. It was better than watching last night's game. Congrats Clem.
I did think it was going to be closer, there was hope of a catch-up for KC for a minute but alas, not. It was a much better game though. I felt bad for Beaty, getting hit 3 times by the same pitcher in the same game?! That was funny not funny.

Upvote 0
Wow. Just found out that Julio Urias was arrested late Sunday night for felony domestic violence charges. This is his second after a 2019 arrest charge. Looks like he won't be playing in a Dodger uniform ever again. He is a free agent next season and I doubt after this they will resign him.

I'm so disappointed in him. This will screw up our playoff rotation. I don't think we can recover from this, this year. We just don't have the arms this year to go very deep now.

Last edited:
Reactions: olbriar and AugieTN
Upvote 0
I think Urias is done , the boys in blue picked him up but it was the L.A.P.D not the Dodgers.
Yep, plus there were witnesses. It just sucks for the Dodgers heading into the playoffs. Our starting rotation is going to be terrible. It's almost as bad as the Trevor Bauer situation.......just terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: olbriar and AugieTN
Upvote 0
I just gut off the phone with my 10 year old cousin who was a huge Julio Urias fan. He is so heart broken over the situation. This is gonna bum me out for awhile .....unless the Dodgers can make it to the World Series, this year will be a waste. I hope this is not going to be a distraction for the team.....it probably will. Just hope the media does not push the subject further.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
My bad... I guess I just wanted them to win. :)
I think you gave them a Mulligan:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, they ended up winning any ways...... lol

Freddie just set the franchise record with 53 doubles. He is 7 away from MLB'S record for all time doubles in a season.

Reactions: AugieTN and olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones