• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2024

Is it just me or does it seem like the Mets are a bit like fish out of water in game one? The game isn't over but they sure seem out classed so far.

And now it's over. Game one of the NLCS is in the books with a W logged for the Dodgers.

Last edited:
The Dodgers are once again smothering the Mets with their talent. The score is currently 7-2 Dodgers in the top of the 8th.

It's still the top of the 8th with no outs. The score is now 9-2. Anything could happen but I'm convinced the game 4 belongs to the Dodgers who now lead the NLCS 3-1.

Last edited:
The Dodgers are once again smothering the Mets with their talent. The score is currently 7-2 Dodgers in the top of the 8th.

It's still the top of the 8th with no outs. The score is not 9-2. Anything could happen but I'm convinced the game 4 belongs to the Dodgers who now lead the NLCS 3-1.
make it 10-2 Dodgers!!!!!!! i think the Mets are done for this series. but there is still a lot of baseball to be played.

looking for a Dodgers vs Yankees series. but i'll take either opponent.

make it 10-2 Dodgers!!!!!!! i think the Mets are done for this series. but there is still a lot of baseball to be played.

looking for a Dodgers vs Yankees series. but i'll take either opponent.
It's looking very much like a Dodger / Yankee series. I was hoping for a different series. When I haven't a dog in the fight, I always go with who I feel is the underdogs. The Guardians seem off their game at the wrong time to beat the Yanks. The Dodgers are definitely peaking at a time that has the Mets wondering why they are even there.

Back
Top Bottom