• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

How come whenever I try to download the facebook app the rom just reboots? strangely enough, it only happens with facebook. Every other app installs normally. Whenever the download reaches around 90-95% it just reboots. I've treid to install it numerous times but it just randomly reboots EVERY TIME! any help?

How come whenever I try to download the facebook app the rom just reboots? strangely enough, it only happens with facebook. Every other app installs normally. Whenever the download reaches around 90-95% it just reboots. I've treid to install it numerous times but it just randomly reboots EVERY TIME! any help?

I'm also getting this one.

thats just plain wierd. iam looking into all these issues immediatly, i swear, if theres a problem, warp will encounter it lol

I know it brother! Kind of like the month I've been having.Life is grand!:o
Everybody got so excited about this, it wore them out! Been silent here in 4.1.2ville.

The difference between the previous milestone and this beta is, well, staggering, so much has been resolved, and this is running wonderfully.

I do have the 3G issue, and...
-The WiFi indicator doesn't show signal strength anymore
-System Settings>Storage, and People/Contacts/Dialer seem to FC or lock up the phone quite frequently
-The default Gallery can't crop for wallpapers, and some high-res images don't render properly the first time

Otherwise, everything works very well and the progress is fantastic.

The difference between the previous milestone and this beta is, well, staggering, so much has been resolved, and this is running wonderfully.

I do have the 3G issue, and...
-The WiFi indicator doesn't show signal strength anymore
-System Settings>Storage, and People/Contacts/Dialer seem to FC or lock up the phone quite frequently
-The default Gallery can't crop for wallpapers, and some high-res images don't render properly the first time

Otherwise, everything works very well and the progress is fantastic.
Has the download been fixed? That's the question!

I've flashed Beta 1.1 to my warp. The camera app opens, but then forces closes and says that Gallery has stopped. The first post says that the camera is sort of working. Is this what it is "supposed" to be doing in this version? Or is this a problem with my gallery app?

Also, the boot animation before the CM animation shows a bunch of lines on the screen like the graphic is broken for about a second, then it goes into the CM startup animation

Thats what it's "supposed" to do. By kinda working, the camera will connect but will force close because now the problem is the configuration I believe. As for that... I think that's actually pretty cool :D dunno why it happens though, it happened on all AOSP JB roms that I've tried out, but in different patterns from the different roms. Gonna research that though.

On top of that he's working long shifts (he mentioned it earlier) but there are others helping, like Phenom who fixed wifi dhcp and bluetooth

I've flashed Beta 1.1 to my warp. The camera app opens, but then forces closes and says that Gallery has stopped. The first post says that the camera is sort of working. Is this what it is "supposed" to be doing in this version? Or is this a problem with my gallery app?

Also, the boot animation before the CM animation shows a bunch of lines on the screen like the graphic is broken for about a second, then it goes into the CM startup animation

yes. and the graphical glitch is only because its not displaying logo.bmp iam had to build the init binary from source for a propper ramdisk..nothing to worry about.

Couple more quick ones:
-Package Installer FCs if you try to use it for outside source installs. Verify and Install worked fine.
-Sometimes, new windows/overlays/dialogues/etc seem to get rendered very small at the top of or off of the screen.

Back
Top Bottom