• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

What launcher do you recommend that's light?

I'm wondering that myself. I've been looking at JB launchers. I just wonder if one would be better than Trebuchet. Something a little (lighter for a lack of better words). IDK. I just remember we had an issue with this launcher in the beginning. And it may not be an issue now. But ......... something to think about maybe

The ROM work OK but when will the camera be fix on cm10

Just be patient, it'll get done eventually, slowly but surely. Also, kind of a hidden rule, don't ask for ETA's on things because some people will get ticked at it while others may let it slide but either way its best not to ask.

Anyways, camera is a piece of work I can tell ya that much. It will get fixed though, one way or another, and then the rest of the little bugs in the rom can be worked out one by one :D

Anyone else having issues with Google Play Music? The app has problems playing almost anything, regardless of being on my SD card copied from computer, downloaded, streaming from Google All Access or whatever. App shows as if it is playing but no sound is being produced by speaker or headphones. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling of course.

It worked well for me on M6 and earlier. I'm still running M8 currently, and haven't tried it in Beta 1.1, and I've had little problem using it on my roommate's Transform Ultra (running 2.3).

It worked well for me on M6 and earlier. I'm still running M8 currently, and haven't tried it in Beta 1.1, and I've had little problem using it on my roommate's Transform Ultra (running 2.3).

Don't use it on the Transform, never use ANY rom for a device it was NOT made for you could brick the device.

Don't use it on the Transform, never use ANY rom for a device it was NOT made for you could brick the device.

Actually Google Play Music was made for Nexus devices I believe and thats why it doesn't play well with many others. But the app is incapable of bricking any phones :o

Sorry wasn't real clear there. I meant I use Google Music on the Transform. That phone is running pure stock. And I know better than to do such a thing.

Sorry wasn't real clear there. I meant I use Google Music on the Transform. That phone is running pure stock. And I know better than to do such a thing.

Which Transformer? i made a bad ass kernel for one of em.. never got releases due to a contract agreement falling out

After a considerable amount of experimentation I've determined the issue I was experiencing with Google play music is related to the same issue with Apollo. And I have the same problem with an audio book player, and TTS software. Once I try to play anything from one of these sources the app will force close, just like Apollo has been doing for everyone, and after that initial FC, any other program (Play Music included) will work just fine. It doesn't matter which program gets the FC first, any of them will play like they are supposed to afterwards.
So, I presume this it's fixed in Beta 1 and above, since it was addressed regarding Apollo. I haven't tried updating just to check this one bug, I'll wait for the next update. :)

Back
Top Bottom