• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

Are there any reports of this working on a Canadian (Public Mobile) Warp? I had bad luck last time I experimented with Boost Roms(GPS died and missed calls issue became worse). Now on my 2nd Warp I'd love to see something other than gingerbread on my phone and maybe play GTA San Andreas (it doesn't work in gingerbread)

Thank you for your efforts but please consider making a public mobile version of the ROM. Thanks again.

Hey sersoft, long time no see... There's been some development in this direction... if you want to run the cm10 for boost, use THIS firmware package, it is the Boost b10 firmware with the public mobile b08 radio. It puts us on the same platform... if you want to experiment with other roms for boost, THIS thread may be of use to you... if you want to revert back to b08 firmware, you can find it in the Voltron rom thread or in the Unification portal tread.. or HERE... the only thing that the mms wont work with public on the cm10 but we'll get there when the time comes...

this is so nice good job thanks for all the work you have put in this. I do have a question is there any roms that the mms works dont know if it's my phone or something ?

Hey sersoft, long time no see... There's been some development in this direction... if you want to run the cm10 for boost, use THIS firmware package, it is the Boost b10 firmware with the public mobile b08 radio. It puts us on the same platform... if you want to experiment with other roms for boost, THIS thread may be of use to you... if you want to revert back to b08 firmware, you can find it in the Voltron rom thread or in the Unification portal tread.. or HERE... the only thing that the mms wont work with public on the cm10 but we'll get there when the time comes...

It's running great but I got no data? I flashed the ROM then the ZIP file you provided. Do I also need to flash the unification portal by itself? Thanks again though, trying San Andreas now...

edit: ok now every time I open the app drawer I get a soft reboot, just installed ADW.Launcher, same thing...

edit2: IT WORKS!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhffpYuc87I

Team Osiris, I cannot thank you enough!

It's running great but I got no data? I flashed the ROM then the ZIP file you provided. Do I also need to flash the unification portal by itself? Thanks again though, trying San Andreas now...

edit: ok now every time I open the app drawer I get a soft reboot, just installed ADW.Launcher, same thing...

edit2: IT WORKS!!!! GTA San Andreas on ZTE Warp N860 - YouTube

Team Osiris, I cannot thank you enough!

That's way too cool!!! that's one of my favorite games too... no you don't have to flash the whole portal, the portal consists of the modified firmware and also includes some apps to accommodate our mms settings and roaming on the 2.3.5 builds of android for this phone however it wont work on newer cm10 roms because they are not the same version... as for the 3g on the beta 1.1 it is broken but will surely be fixed on beta 1.2... this rom has come a long way and yes I agree, Thank you Team Osiris! :)

I have gapps jb 4.1.2 2013 06.20-x elyt.zip and when i reboot it breaks wifi? Any gapps anyone suggest for this with Google now working too?

i had mms kinda working at one point. now we are addressing the 3g, and the 3d lockup. need to update kgsl to ics chocolate. fix 3g. update media profiles so video works. and thats it really

Ok but I will have to set up mms all over again for the public mobile warp... This is really exciting! :) The camera has been in the works for so long...

Back
Top Bottom