• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

most is well and runs smooth as ever tragicly still no 3g or any data at all in setting ds, about phone,status says mobile data disconnected:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Beta 2 looks good ... running just fine here with no problems I can see.

Couple of the normal battery pulls with a new install and adding back in old apps.

EDIT -- 3G is working but will not allow Data ... can send and rec SMS and make calls but no "Data" type connections work.

It's running smooth. Only issue i see is that there's no data connection. I'm sure with you skill this issue will be fixed in no time. Keep up the good work.

The apps list does not show a camera and when i access it from the lock screen it says cannot connect to camera like before. Does this mean the camera app is just missing or what? Also i do not have any data connection

Cam works perfectly fine for me... I can take screenshots right now, post them on here, and confirm it working as it should. It's probably just a bad download or maybe you flashed the wrong zip?

Can some put up a different link mediafire won't let me download without authorizing it which clicking that just sends me to Twitter in different browsers each time

Yeah I flashed And It runs great... Had to reboot to get the camera to work but it works after a reboot. as for the issues in the beta1.1, they are still there. No 3g, ne proximity sensor and no mic in calls unless on speakerphone... but wow!!! It's gonna be awesome!!! You have fixed almost all the issues in cm10 on the N860 in different versions... now it's time to put it all in one :p... way to go team osiris! :)

iam re activating my warp so i can fix this stuff. i miss my warp lol.
proximity i think just needs to be calibrated
mic should be fixed.. ive fixed it before wth

Wow I have been following this forum for prob 3 years lol a "Lurker" all i have to say is thanks dm and team Osiris I have been waiting since sugar kang for this to be a daily and YOU have done it wow.. I can't wait for 3g I just can't thank you enough ,the only reason I bought this phone for the 6th time is because of these dev's!! This phone has came along way and I have to finally say something after checking this forum every night there's soo many people like me .. who love your work just never sign in to thank you guys.

If jelly bean roms start showing up on here I guess it will change my mind about looking for another phone. I loved cOS on my sg3 if you get all the bugs worked out someday that will be nice . I'm just happy to where you got us now it was worth the wait

If someone gets the 3g fix can you test mms on it please :-)
Also which gapps is the latest to download cause I couldnt get it working when I tried last night the keyboard and everything related to the gapps I used kept crashing

I'm experiencing a lot of freeze ups on apps (all random). Is there a cpu setting recommended? I installed busy Box , and hit fix permissions, then rebooted, but still some freeze ups.
Waiting for the 3-g fix, but mms is working fine so far. Phone works good. Other than the random freeze ups, everything is working pretty well. I can do without the camera, (but I haven't tried it yet). I will now since I just thought about it. (yep, that works.)
Navigation not working. (I guess thats still on the board?)
Well if I can get the 3-g going and slow down or stop these freeze ups, I think I found my daily driver! :)
Great job you guys! Damn near got this thing pinned down!:party:

Edit: 9:00 p.m., think I may have fixed the random freeze ups. I was playing with the cpu settings and played with several different ones, Now set on 1.7 max,122 min performance. will try a couple different ones but so far so good. Nothing freezing up. Google Voice search working GREAT, and loaded a new CM10 theme. MMS working great... more later
Edit#2: 10:52p.m. Changed cpu to 1808 max, 122 min, governor ,ONDEMAND. Really responsive now. No lock-ups so far. Curious to see how the battery does.

Wow I have been following this forum for prob 3 years lol a "Lurker" all i have to say is thanks dm and team Osiris I have been waiting since sugar kang for this to be a daily and YOU have done it wow.. I can't wait for 3g I just can't thank you enough ,the only reason I bought this phone for the 6th time is because of these dev's!! This phone has came along way and I have to finally say something after checking this forum every night there's soo many people like me .. who love your work just never sign in to thank you guys.

And if I could hit the Thanks button 10 times for that, I would. :)

If jelly bean roms start showing up on here I guess it will change my mind about looking for another phone. I loved cOS on my sg3 if you get all the bugs worked out someday that will be nice . I'm just happy to where you got us now it was worth the wait

Well, I know of one that'll be in development, that's for sure... ;)

Looks like DM got the 3-G fixed, but it also looks like he was up ALL night. This guy is a BEAST. He must be sleeping now, I bet we'll get the 3-G Tonight. (fingers crossed)!!!:o

Does beta 2.0 support screenshots or do I have to download third part app runs great by the way love it! I got video posts on IG now amazing!!

So does video playback work in beta 2? I tried Netflix and I hear the sound but there is no image...
Yes sir it does. I'm using MX player with MX codec. Sound and video smooth as silk! It's been snowing like crap here in Northern VA. today, so I've got a lot of time on my hands today and maybe tomorrow. (going broke) but having fun testing this puppy!

Edit: YouTube is working flawlessly (on wi-fi). C'mon 3-g baby!

Anyone want to be a tester for aokp? Must be active and know how to grab a log cat should anything happen.

Back
Top Bottom