• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

Anyone want to be a tester for aokp? Must be active and know how to grab a log cat should anything happen.

I'll test, but I'm not activated on the warp... I moved to the S3, trying to learn development on my Warp... And yes, a logcat is not an issue ;) I'll consider activating on the day to day plan for testing purposes if necessary...

Is it better to do a full wipe on beta 2? I usually just wipe cache and dalvik. But its seems that i get google play store unexpectedly close after it boots. other than that a few reboot at 122 /1401 but its smooth otherwise and wifi works well

Download and flash this kernel. just a minor ramdisk edit.

https://www.mediafire.com/?g5az0i88a6k5p5k

nice mic in calls is working now along with 3g... I don't know if you guys are there yet but WiFi works well however activating WiFi hotspot locks it up... still having issues with the netflix app as it will play audio but not video... apart from that its pretty smooth.. little hiccups here and there but its my daily driver for now... Can someone on boost try mms to see if that is all good? anything you want me to try dm?

Just a FYI ... the new Kernel fixed the 3G/Data problem.

Only thing I can see as still not right is tethering.

It will kill The WiFi connection and need a reboot to fix.

Same problem with either the "built in" tethering or using an
external one like Barnacle ... it hangs killing the WiFi and only
fix I found is a reboot to get WiFi back again.

So I'd say it is 99.99% functional as a everyday phone now.

What is the best way to wipe before flashing this rom? I keep getting reboots once and awhile. I have it at 122/1401 smartassv and sio. I only wiped cache and dalvik. Im wondering if flashing rom first and then reboot and flash gapps would help or fix permissions

What is the best way to wipe before flashing this rom? I keep getting reboots once and awhile. I have it at 122/1401 smartassv and sio. I only wiped cache and dalvik. Im wondering if flashing rom first and then reboot and flash gapps would help or fix permissions

You should wipe data as well prior to flashing this Rom... ;)

weird thing happened to me.. the mic stopped working in calls... ill reflash a fresh install and see if it happens again...

Same here, Happens after the first call is made. Re-flashed twice, same deal, mic in call stops after first call. Speakerphone works though.:D I'm keeping it anyway!!:p

No mms here, anyone else?

I haven't flashed the new kernel as of yet (Just got home). But mms works great for me and I'm running 1808 max, 122 min, Ondemand and cfq. no freezing all day and battery is great. I will flash the new kernel and see what happens.

Edit: No MMS on mine either. 8:30 p.m.

Anybody else having lock ups? Mine started again.
Umm, maybe a dumb question, but I see GPS coming on when I try "MAPS" but I get nothing. Navigation apps still not good for us yet? just asking

Back
Top Bottom