• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

Well guys, thats a wrap.... CAMERA IS WORKING...

that means this baby is almost finished .

soon jb roms will be flooding the forum

Thank You for all the time and effort you have put into this.:D
All of Team Osiris!!! You guys Reign Supreme!!

JB Roms? BRING EM ON!!!!!:D

2560x1920jpegb5163f9061090131dbee22000a2d16e3_zps72d41008.jpg

camera,,, no its not gingerbread and no joke

Is an update coming soon? Oops, sorry, didn't mean to be that guy.

Well you are officially THAT guy.... -____-

Jkjk Lol... DM said earlier this would drop after he fixed a few more things... Also that pic is from aokp which phenomx4 will be dropping soon too

Well in my testing the 3 main things that weren't working, aside from those mentioned, are the proximity sensor, led and during calls, people could only hear me if I put speakerphone on...

Anyway, as always, keep up the good work!

Thanks DM!! Downloading now,will flash it at work in between sound checks, no phones in the studio:mad:

that sucks lol. This puppy runs smooooooooth, i mean unlike any other before it.
but, after you flash i need to know if 3g id fixed, and also if it is, if mms is working

I've got the previous beta on my phone (well, my old phone) and have done a bunch of customization. If I flash the new one, what happens to the stuff I've done? Do I need to restore the data partition from backup or some such?

Hey guys, I was doing some searching and I found a light gapps package for 4.1.2 that works great on this rom. Doesn't slow it down not one bit, everything works as it should, super fast too

Lightweight gapps for JB 4.1.2 [2013.06.20] - xda-developers

It comes in at about 8.6 MB as opposed to the regular 22.5 MB, so thats quite a bit more free space for our phones so expect a fast download

Here's the one that I've been using all along, everything is super fast and it doesn't weigh down the rom at all

Back
Top Bottom