• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

Does anybody know if USB OTG will work on this phone? I have an OTG cable, but my flash drive doesn't even light up when I plug it in. I'm just wondering if it's my cable, or just not possible with this phone. It would be cool to just plug in a flash drive full of music and transfer it or play it directly.

Oh, and excellent work on the ROM! I've been watching this threading and trying all the updates on a spare warp for a while now. It just might be at the point that I'm willing to use it on a regular basis now. :)

This is for boost mobile zte warp right? Because mostly every time I install a new app the phone freezes and I gotta do a battery pull. Anyone having similar issues or know a fix? PS. Newbie :c

im back to stock and running holo launcher and glitch kernel 1.7 122/1.709 on demand cfq. infinity engine-v2.1 and UC browser this thing is fast

This is for boost mobile zte warp right? Because mostly every time I install a new app the phone freezes and I gotta do a battery pull. Anyone having similar issues or know a fix? PS. Newbie :c

Its probably your gapps package... there's a slim one that doesn't do that around here that I'm always linking to

After flashing the ramdisk patch and super lite gapps, everything works extremely well. There's a bit of slowness here and there, but I attribute that to the phone's HW.

3G is working fine for me, and is actually quite fast.

Occasionally, the camera will throw a "could not connect" error, and third party apps trying to initialize it usually FC.

All settings stick, and none of them lockup when being opened that I've seen.

Have had no trouble downloading or installing any apps, or running them (except for aforementioned camera using apps).

I myself run 368-1868MHz Interactive, CFQ I/O and everything's super smooth. It uses a bit more battery, but I can manage an 8+ hour workday with it.

Great job guys, I've been following this a while (maybe not as long as some others, heh) and was glad to have been able to at least try and help this come to fruition.

:o

It's going to here and there, Sit back, relax, and pull the battery. Just keep in mind........ We're on the threshold, only a knock away. Don't get frustrated, remember where we started from! :) And thank all of these wonderful people who have put SO MUCH time and energy, sweat and tears, fighting with their spouces to get us here.! Thank all of you!
I know I'm still a noob after 2 years, but I've learned a lot from you all! Enough to get me in trouble! :o
It's almost complete (so to say, I know somebody will always tweak it :) )
Keep on keepin on!:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Wow after really playing around with the ROM and settings for a few days 1305 max and 122 interactive and cfq seem to be working great no more lock ups really . I went through All the settings made sure to turn off window animations and some other stuff nothing seems to freeze up now I love it. Now to find my favorite theme .WOO

Now I have a feeling some new roms may start popping up its like a new phone again.the only thing that I can wait for but will be excited when fixed is the mic only working on first call but I really cant complain lol.

I installed this on my PM Warp. Can't complain about anything. When it comes to mic it works well past first call, however it stops working right away when someone calls me or when I turn speaker on, after that I have to reboot the phone and everything is back to normal, I made about 30 test calls to my landline and mic worked all the time,
Great work and great ROM, looks like a keeper. Thanks.

Yeah, the audio routing has been weird fir a long time. DM, do you remember which version you fixed it months ago? I probably still have a copy of that version... I'm going to order a mic for my warp so I can check this out...

Yeah, the audio routing has been weird fir a long time. DM, do you remember which version you fixed it months ago? I probably still have a copy of that version... I'm going to order a mic for my warp so I can check this out...

thats not the issue this time. we switched out frameworks_av after we modified it for our camera. its a commit in cm that will fix it.. iam on it

Before I saw the post about Fixing permissions, I went int TWRP and did it. Could this be why it's lagging, and freezing sometimes. Everything is working really well, but it locks up sometimes, and it's really laggy in between apps. I'll reflash and leave that alone. Or should I? Can I just wipe data or Davlick? Or start over? I love this one, Good job. Or should I just wait for the fixed Mic update?

Before I saw the post about Fixing permissions, I went int TWRP and did it. Could this be why it's lagging, and freezing sometimes. Everything is working really well, but it locks up sometimes, and it's really laggy in between apps. I'll reflash and leave that alone. Or should I? Can I just wipe data or Davlick? Or start over? I love this one, Good job. Or should I just wait for the fixed Mic update?

there was annother kernel update, its there in AOKP, but i havent updated CM yet tonight.. 'mic is also fixed in Aokp.

Downloading

I'm having a lot of trouble. Apps like Google search unexpectedly stop when I'm not even using it, a toast message pops up. Also since the installation process of this root, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE OR MAKE CALLS. I get a boost Mobile automated response that says error 16 switch 366. Which idk what that means but my service just started Thursday so I know my bill is up to date. PLEASE HELP! My WiFi and 3g work fine. Play store downloads fine. Chrome and the regular browser work excellently. I hope that I didn't do something that's irreversible. Any assistance would be appreciated

I don't know what happened there but def. Not anything to worry about .wait until someone else chimes in. I never heard that message before when making a call, but I can promise you its nothing to freak out over ( :

My phone acts like its not activated. No calls, no texts. Awesome mod though. I love how it upgraded. I just got this phone last week. I understand its wip and it will freeze for a few seconds but its lightning fast most of the time. By the way, Great job! My cudos to the developer.

Back
Top Bottom