• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

I just tried waze gps its working fine. Finally a new daily thanks . A few minor lockups but I can deal about 4 today but im sure it will be fixed but everything works so well its worth it you guys did great.

yes when i try n open appalo it locks up have to hit reset button. also its not pullin up any of my music from sd card and just now realized i cannot download anything from playstore and s.u still crashes when i try and open it

but am lovin this sooooo sooooo soooooo much drivin it around for a while and gna c if diff gapps package might fix issue u new app downloads

EDIT: the first gapps i installed was the one skinny posted i also reposed the link its on prev page but none the less i have resolved all previously stated problems with a fresh reflash of everything and all is now well have yet to have any lock ups or frezzes again thanks for all the work and support

good, my camera works, but the phone send me boxes with errors, amm, google search, the keyboard, and the browser doesnt works :p maybe for the gapps of i used, i going to try with another gapps :D

Same here. The slim gapps WILL prevent those issues from happening.

Dm.... you should replace the link you have in the first post with the one I linked you so other users won't have all these errors

yes when i try n open appalo it locks up have to hit reset button. also its not pullin up any of my music from sd card and just now realized i cannot download anything from playstore and s.u still crashes when i try and open it

but am lovin this sooooo sooooo soooooo much drivin it around for a while and gna c if diff gapps package might fix issue u new app downloads

good, my camera works, but the phone send me boxes with errors, amm, google search, the keyboard, and the browser doesnt works :p maybe for the gapps of i used, i going to try with another gapps :D

with the gapps that skinnyjeans21 posted i have not been experiencing any errors of that nature...

Here it is again. Super small gapps package. Enable location if you experience any problem downloading apps. Dis-able later if you want.
Lightweight gapps for JB 4.1.2 [2013.06.20] - xda-developers

Man the mic thing is annoying considering how much I use my phone lol but everything else is perfect :)
Well until they fix it, just muddle thru. Look you had a GB phone that's now CM10 and AWESOME. Just make it a habit to hit the speaker until it's fixed. No fuss no muss! :)
And don't be annoyed, be HAPPY :)

OKAY! A couple questions if someone would be nice enough to answer.
1 Is any navigation app gonna work? gps IS ON, idk.
2.Is there a preferred CPU setting that seems to be liked or preferred? It seems that when switching between apps or screens the bottom bar stays lit for a couple seconds and it's laggy. Is it me, or something I need to change or is it normal?
3. Should I install BusyBox and update it, and after that, fix permissions?

I did a new clean flash, wiped the data, and Davlick , then installed the new kernel, then flashed the new gapps. Seems to run a lil better, but, a few freeze ups (not many).
Any answer would be appreciated. I wanna help.

2.Is there a preferred CPU setting that seems to be liked or preferred? It seems that when switching between apps or screens the bottom bar stays lit for a couple seconds and it's laggy. Is it me, or something I need to change or is it normal?

I did a new clean flash, wiped the data, and Davlick , then installed the new kernel, then flashed the new gapps. Seems to run a lil better, but, a few freeze ups (not many).

Here's my 2 cents :)
1: I dont know :(
2: I am running SmartassV2/sio 61MHz min 1868MHz max :D
3: I wouldnt

Just be patient, remember, this is still a Beta, A very very good one, but still not final:)

I did a new clean flash, wiped the data, and Dalvik , then installed the new kernel, then flashed the new gapps. Seems to run a lil better, but, a few freeze ups (not many).

I use Sygic and it works very well. As for cpu... the lockups are there, they seem to happen more on noop than sio... I haven't messed around with busybox... you would've asked me yesterday and I would say barely any lockups but today was a rough day...

Edit: busybox is already in the Rom...any Rom with init.d support automatically has busybox. :)

I use Sygic and it works very well. As for cpu... the lockups are there, they seem to happen more on noop than sio... I haven't messed around with busybox... you would've asked me yesterday and I would say barely any lockups but today was a rough day...

Thank you. Yeah, I've been trying a few different things. I just wasn't sure if I was messing up or if I was being ignorant. But thank you for letting me know. Its a great work in progress! Who knew that this was the little train that could!!!!"" :)

Don't install busy box and fix permissions... Unnecessary... Busy box is there by default and all the permissions are 100% correct from the get go... Been over a year in the making... Trust me when I say all the minor issues are taken care of

Back
Top Bottom