• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Check it out - Chat with our staff :)

Hey @treb1797 @olbriar I moved 30+ threads into the NFL Forum.

We can add/move more and create new leagues soon. Holler at me with any specific requests!

You'll see on Daily Net the sports are organized like:
Sports > Baseball > MLB

Whereas on AF they're organized like:
Sports > MLB

I do see some discussion on other baseball/football leagues beyond MLB/NFL, which I imagine could create problems in the long-term, but for now I think this is a no-fuss solution that will please 99% of people.
Looks good Boss, keep up the good work.

There are a number of traffic sports that likely deserve a link. MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, and PGA. College football and basketball have a following as well. If I was Mr. organizer, I'd designate the professional sports to a heading and dump the rest into the parent heading of Sports. There are so many different sports that a member might comment on. Olympics happen every two years for instance. They don't need a direct link but a catch all other link. It will be a nightmare to sort and sift what we have and I'd not consider it a priority. Sports have a following with members contributing here as well so it deserves attention at some point. I'm not Mr. organizer and will enjoy whatever you do when you have the chance to mess with it.

Hey, sometimes I cannot find my other posts, I thought there was a much easier way how to access them on the top of the page, but my memory does not serve me right, so I have to jump to my profile to find them.. I thought there was a way how to go and find my threads.

Hey, sometimes I cannot find my other posts, I thought there was a much easier way how to access them on the top of the page, but my memory does not serve me right, so I have to jump to my profile to find them.. I thought there was a way how to go and find my threads.
How about clicking your avatar/profile at the top right and then "Your Content"?

I know what you mean, though: back in the day I think there was a "My Stuff" link that had a dropdown with all the most relevant stuff you'd want to see. Is that what you mean?

How about clicking your avatar/profile at the top right and then "Your Content"?

I know what you mean, though: back in the day I think there was a "My Stuff" link that had a dropdown with all the most relevant stuff you'd want to see. Is that what you mean?
On the nose, thanks Rob!

I'm not sure what you folks are on about. Seems like the dark theme is still around
1695262167214.png

Being extremely photosensitive myself, I'm glad to have missed out on the 'light side' glitch. I'm all in on the Dark Side.

Back
Top Bottom