• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DEV][ROM][ALPHA][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 for the LG Esteem 4g LG-MS910

So will future updates be posted in the original post or will this be cm9 situation where posts are on the thread.

So will future updates be posted in the original post or will this be cm9 situation where posts are on the thread.
updates will be added to the OP and/or links to the wiki page if they start happening to often to keep the OP up to date. In which case I will post stating a update is avail in the thread. In either case the wiki page always gets updated first ;)

Help, I can't access my storage :(
I got CM10 and CWM to install successfully, but now I can't install any other roms because CM10, nor CWM can access my SD card and mount USB storage

Help, I can't access my storage :(
I got CM10 and CWM to install successfully, but now I can't install any other roms because CM10, nor CWM can access my SD card and mount USB storage
Go into recovery via hardware (power on them hold down +- volume buttons until print and press power button three times.) and plug your device into your pc. Then recover via backup or adb push the rom to your device sd card.

Go into recovery via hardware (power on them hold down +- volume buttons until print and press power button three times.) and plug your device into your pc. Then recover via backup or adb push the rom to your device sd card.
I don't have the backup on my device unfortunately
luckily, I believe I can use my friends phone to move the zip onto a micro SD card and then recover from there, and if that fails, I know I can use the adb to push the zip file to my device anyways

I don't have the backup on my device unfortunately
luckily, I believe I can use my friends phone to move the zip onto a micro SD card and then recover from there, and if that fails, I know I can use the adb to push the zip file to my device anyways

Why not adb push from the get go and save yourself an scars transfer?

Why not adb push from the get go and save yourself an scars transfer?
that's exactly what I ended up having to do anyway
oh well, at least I got my phone working again:D
hopefully CM10 for the Esteem will be more complete when it gets updated

Great ROM PlayfulGod, Happy this is finally happening. Would love to help test it out more as soon as I can do voice calls, text and sync my Google account.

any1 still having issues with the error upon trying to flash i updated recovery from the 5.5 to the 6.0 and evertything went through no prob its the regular recovery non touch

Official CWM is 6.0.1.1 for either touch or non touch. ;)

USB Mass Storage has never worked on the Esteems CWM, mainly due to the usb mode bs.

$50 your way PG when this is finally finished. Can't afford another phone for a long time...so it will be well worth it. Hold me to it.

Back
Top Bottom