• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Esteem Problem Thread-Post All Issues Here

I would appreciate any help from someone knowledgeable. I updated my Esteem over to ZVE a while ago. While I had been unrooted I got that stupid hidden menu problem 7 times, which is insane. I finally decided to root the Esteem using the TWRP Esteem deal. It seemed like it rooted fine, booted into the recovery the first time and all that. I ran root checker [probably like an idiot] and it came up 'no root access.' So I, like the impatient lame-o I am, re-rooted it and it is now stuck in the boot loop that reads 'teamwin.' It flashes that every 5 seconds and I cannot get anything else out of it.

I googled fixes but would honestly appreciate help from any of you guys over a thread on a kindle fire that seems to have the same problem.

Thanks guys, seriously - you'll be a life saver :]

I would appreciate any help from someone knowledgeable. I updated my Esteem over to ZVE a while ago. While I had been unrooted I got that stupid hidden menu problem 7 times, which is insane. I finally decided to root the Esteem using the TWRP Esteem deal. It seemed like it rooted fine, booted into the recovery the first time and all that. I ran root checker [probably like an idiot] and it came up 'no root access.' So I, like the impatient lame-o I am, re-rooted it and it is now stuck in the boot loop that reads 'teamwin.' It flashes that every 5 seconds and I cannot get anything else out of it.

I googled fixes but would honestly appreciate help from any of you guys over a thread on a kindle fire that seems to have the same problem.

Thanks guys, seriously - you'll be a life saver :]

Proceed here:thumbup:
http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=6056647

Success! Bought a used esteem with a bad screen on craigslist for $15, swapped out the screens and now I'm back in business. I still want to put the phone back to the stock rom, since it is rooted and has the bastion rom on. So wish me luck and hope I don't brick this one.

Before the ZVE update, I was using the #2 rom. Recently, I downgraded to ZVB and tried to get back to stock. The LG tool does not work for the ZVB, and I have no clue how to get back to ZVD so I can do the update.

I don't find my specific problem so I will post here. I can't seem to get my computer to recognize my phone. I have USB debugging on and when I connect to the computer I Dont see the little bug in the top left corner of the phone the way it did before. I am on the Ld lg rom. I haven't used this phone for about 7 months and it worked fine then. I wanted to upgrade to zwe. I tried 3 different computers and everyone says it doesn't recognize the device. I have tried old drivers and the latest drivers. Any suggestions?

I can't do a factory reset within the settings menu and the hard reset (hold power and volume buttons method). Is there ANY way to fix this? And also, why does it say it's a ZVG? I can't find a single ZVG Esteem at all.

You say u are on zvg did u update to that and may I ask what area you are from zvg has only been showing up in Florida. But if you Dont want zvg . haha you not screwed its a zve tot file post back and I post the link

Nope. Still says not found for LGNPST and ToT/Bin. I have the other 2.

Both links worked for me on my phone
y7y6u9y2.jpg

Read up on it..remote control your computer from mine here in Michigan. We can talk..chat..exchange files with it. I'm trustable..just ask any Mod. Fixing one phone at a time...love it :)

He is very very good he helped me out and saved my esteem from being just a paper weight . Try it and you will love him in the end and trust its safe.

Back
Top Bottom