• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fatalities 2024

Screenshot_20240930_100050_X.jpg

Pete Rose passed away today. Quite likely the greatest baseball player in my years as a fan of the game. Rest in peace Pete and you will always be a hall of fame player to me.

Charlie Hustle added lots of excitement to the game, and I enjoyed watching his enthusiasm. It’s a shame that the game wasn’t as understanding of addiction (in all forms) as it is today, and especially for someone who so deeply loved it. So much might have been avoided.

RIP, Mr. Rose, and thanks for sharing your talents. Condolences to your fans, friends, family and loved ones.

^^^ I just saw that a few minutes ago. It seems odd that although he died August 21, it is just now being reported.

RIP, Mr. Amos, and thanks for sharing your talents. Condolences to your fans, friends, family and loved ones.

^^^ I just saw that a few minutes ago. It seems odd that although he died August 21, it is just now being reported.

RIP, Mr. Amos, and thanks for sharing your talents. Condolences to your fans, friends, family and loved ones.
I thought that was weird too 🤔

Ethel Kennedy (widow of Robert F. Kennedy) suffered a stroke a few days ago and passed away today. She was 96 years old.

RIP, Mrs. Kennedy, with thanks for your defense of human rights. Condolences to your family, friends and loved ones.

Actor Chad McQueen, perhaps best known from “The Karate Kid” movies, and son of Steve McQueen, has died at 63. No cause was noted.

RIP, Mr. McQueen, and thanks for sharing your talents. Condolences to your fans, friends, family and loved ones.
He's i believe the third actor from the karate kid movie to pass away. I think he appeared in the first season of cobra Kai
Rest in peace

Somehow it slipped passed us all that Kris Kristofferson passed away September 28 at the age of 88.

RIP, Mr. Kristofferson, and thanks for sharing your many talents with us. Condolences to your fans, friends, family and loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom