• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For the record....

Well Roze, you're going to need to appreciate the full sacrifice involved in sammich giving, before graduating up to usurping someone else's sammich supply.

Naturally - I have a solution. Here's what you do:

Make me a sammich.

Not until someone makes me an actual sammich! I'm hungry!

... actually I'll eat some sushi instead. I <3 free delivery!

Not until someone makes me an actual sammich! I'm hungry!

... actually I'll eat some sushi instead. I <3 free delivery

Aww.. have a sammich for once..

Specially made..

sammy.jpg

... actually I'll eat some sushi instead. I <3 free delivery!

There's a place in New Haven, CT.... sushi place... and they have a dish called a tuna sandwich. It is heavenly. And if you didn't guess, this ain't your traditional tuna sandwich.

Voted Best Sushi in Connecticut, Miso is a mainstay of Haven, CT's Ninth Square, the perfect Japanese restaurant offering ; Soup, Salad, and Dessert, Appetizers, Sushi and Sashimi Dinner, A La Carte / Nigiri Sushi or Sashimi, Roll's to Remember, Vege

#15 on the appetizer menu. Pictured on the right (assuming the image is static).

damn, now I'm hungry.

There's a place in New Haven, CT.... sushi place... and they have a dish called a tuna sandwich. It is heavenly. And if you didn't guess, this ain't your traditional tuna sandwich.

Voted Best Sushi in Connecticut, Miso is a mainstay of Haven, CT's Ninth Square, the perfect Japanese restaurant offering ; Soup, Salad, and Dessert, Appetizers, Sushi and Sashimi Dinner, A La Carte / Nigiri Sushi or Sashimi, Roll's to Remember, Vege

#15 on the appetizer menu. Pictured on the right (assuming the image is static).

damn, now I'm hungry.

What a marvellous presentation of food!!! Genius with the tuna Sandwich.

For the lazy, I believe this is what Novoxx meant:
gallery4.jpg

My favourite presentations:
gallery.jpg

gallery16.jpg

Damn you Novoxx...now I want to go there :< I don't even know where Connecticut is! >_>;;;

No wonder I never remember where Connecticut is. It's soooooooooo small!!! Stupid Americans with their way too many itsy bitsy tiny tiny states :/ Why couldn't they just merge all of those states in that picture into one. I doubt it'll be any bigger than Cali or Texas. So much easier to remember that way.

What's VT? I thought that was New Jersey for the longest time.

Yar...I suck at Geography...especially American Geo :P

No wonder I never remember where Connecticut is. It's soooooooooo small!!! Stupid Americans with their way too many itsy bitsy tiny tiny states :/ Why couldn't they just merge all of those states in that picture into one. I doubt it'll be any bigger than Cali or Texas. So much easier to remember that way.

VT = Vermont

Vermont:)

Stupid Americans?!?!?!?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Merge?!?! this isn't some thread!! LOL

LOL. If VT = "Very Tiny", then NH = "Not Huge", RI = "Really Insignificant", and DE = "Doesn't Exist".

PS. How does a sammich thread turn into US geography lessons? I'm with Roze: I hate geography... especially US geography.

lol RI is soooo true. I don't understand why Rhode Island is there and why it's called Rhode Island since it's not an island at all whatsoever.

A sammich thread turned into a US geography thread with the catalyst being novoxx's mention of CT. Smack your husband for inadvertently running this thread off course! or better yet... refuse to make him a sammich when he wants it the most.

Americans in general are not good at US geography. Give an American a map of the US with only state borders and I firmly believe that vast majority of Americans will not be able to figure out what all states are.

PS. How does a sammich thread turn into US geography lessons.

Fine

Pigeon Hole Principle:-

pigeonhole principle states that if n items are put into m pigeonholes with n > m, then at least one pigeonhole must contain more than one item. It is an example of a counting argument, and despite seeming intuitive it can be used to demonstrate possibly unexpected results.
The first formalization of the idea is believed to have been made by Johann Dirichlet in 1834 under the name Schubfachprinzip ("drawer principle" or "shelf principle"). For this reason it is also commonly called Dirichlet's box principle, Dirichlet's drawer principle or simply "Dirichlet principle"

Allow me to translate, condensed version of the above:

Pigeon hole fumes the kettle above the graduated violence. Should sandwich trip, the applause hurts under the different technique. Pigeon hole missions sandwich against the bulb. Sandwich upgrades an optic defect.

^^
Actual that is the dichotomy of the great Unified theory of sandwich
The main focus of this thread is on sammich
sammichs use extremal and pigeons mores so than ever .
Of course Ludo Babble Funky chess trips the Monkey

Allow me to translate, condensed version of the above:

Pigeon hole fumes the kettle above the graduated violence. Should sandwich trip, the applause hurts under the different technique. Pigeon hole missions sandwich against the bulb. Sandwich upgrades an optic defect.

^^
Actual that is the dichotomy of the great Unified theory of sandwich
The main focus of this thread is on sammich
sammichs use extremal and pigeons mores so than ever .
Of course Ludo Babble Funky chess trips the Monkey

What?!?!?!?!?!?
tumblr_ll2l0dwFYr1qckwzfo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom