• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible Tips and Tricks

Does anyone know how to add portable versions of movies? I linked up to the computer thru the USB and saved them to the internal memory, but I can't find them anywhere on the device. They don't show up in the gallery either.
Try downloading Asto that makes it easy to see whats on your SD card

On the default "Work" scene home screen there is a widget that shows an upcoming event from my calendar. I wanted to add this to another scene, but I don't see a widget that does this. Anyone know how to get this widget on another scene?

Windows Centric: iTunes, Downsampling, Copying and Easy CD-DA Converter

I personally (like it or not) have all my music in iTunes.... At a very high bit rate. Mostly all 320kbps.

By mounting the MP3 folder of the Internal Memory.....Opening iTunes and using Easy CD-DA Converter.......

Select and drag the music you want from iTunes itself into the Easy CD-DA window. In Easy CD-Da choose the MP3 folder as the output location. Choose to rename the songs and then choose something for the folder structure and name (ie. <Album Artist>\<Album>\<Number> - <Title>

Once you hit convert it will start downsampling the songs to a lower bitrate if you choose and save them in the right location.

I'm currently doing this now.

ooo heres a good question

the 'send callback number' feature. if im answering GV texts through my messenger, do i uncheck this so as not to confuse people?

On the default "Work" scene home screen there is a widget that shows an upcoming event from my calendar. I wanted to add this to another scene, but I don't see a widget that does this. Anyone know how to get this widget on another scene?

1. press and hold spot on screen you want to add widget
2. press widget > Calendar - HTC
3. at bottom-right corner, press the ">" button to view other styles (the one you requested is 3 of 3, but you might like 2 of 3).

Reactions: Dud
Hey guys how come when I voice search it doesn't take in account where I am in results? My brother in laws droid does it automatically. I made sure location and gps was on. Any help much appreciated. I love this thing!

This is now working, not sure why it wasn't before. I was playing around, received a new text message, turned it to landscape and wa-la, the horizontal keyboard appeared. I didn't make any changes. Thanks for the suggestions, all is well now.:)

it only rotates in one direction.

Does anyone know how to movie pictures and video taken with the phone to the SD card? I try looking under settings and didn't see anything.

Back
Top Bottom