• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM][4.4.4]CARBON ROM Kitkat 4.4.4 for LG Optimus F6 [LOTS OF FIXES]

Hello Don't know if this has been said but since the major bug fix the front camera or LED cannot connect. If this was to be fixed this would be the most complete ROM for the lg f6. Let me know if there is anything I can help with like testing etc.

I know I can be bothersome at times, but is anyone not experiencing the call echo for people you talk to? As someone who has a lot of business calls, I'm sure this annoying on the other the end. I love some of the options this ROM has and is why I havnt changed. Call echo and Bluetooth only issues I have.

Hey guys, iam still alive, Still working on projects... usuallu when iam quiet iam in some form of heavy development or contemplation. Well iam working on the kernel, and also trying to get a working CM12
You are something else.....
howdui boy....

Hey guys, iam still alive, Still working on projects... usuallu when iam quiet iam in some form of heavy development or contemplation. Well iam working on the kernel, and also trying to get a working CM12

I appreciate that :o oh wow a working cm12 (5.0) would be amazing i think besides you no one else is active with this device not even on xda ...... I had alot of bugs issues with your carbon rom 4.4 and had to revert to xperion rom (sadly i loved all the features) waiting for a stable daily driver :D cant wait for 5.0 rom

I appreciate that :eek: oh wow a working cm12 (5.0) would be amazing i think besides you no one else is active with this device not even on xda ...... I had alot of bugs issues with your carbon rom 4.4 and had to revert to xperion rom (sadly i loved all the features) waiting for a stable daily driver :D cant wait for 5.0 rom
i gotta fix the kernel before i finish cm1 or do 12

As someone new to KitKit, what is the best way to be able to move apps to SD with this ROM? Searching online, it looks like SOME builds of Carbon have this built in. Does this one and I'm just not seeing it?

If not, is there a good app to use that will allow me to do the normal Move-to-SD thing that has been removed from KitKat?

Thanks!

As someone new to KitKit, what is the best way to be able to move apps to SD with this ROM? Searching online, it looks like SOME builds of Carbon have this built in. Does this one and I'm just not seeing it?

If not, is there a good app to use that will allow me to do the normal Move-to-SD thing that has been removed from KitKat?

Thanks!
As far as I know there isn't a way to move apps to SD in cm based Roms... If I'm wrong someone correct me.. The best thing I've been able to do (even though I don't have carbon any more) is use link2sd with an ext4 partition so I can move apps internal data as well. I also use an app called folder mount which let's you manually link any folder to the SD.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419433890775.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1419433890775.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 118
Well, that's too bad. That kinda kills this ROM for me. We all know this phone is tight enough on space as it is. From what I've read, the links2sd trick isn't that reliable at times. Not sure I want to use this as my daily driver ROM with that limitation.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to give this some more thought and decide what to go with.

Ok -- I can't believe I have to ask this but... Um, why can't I find the Calendar with this ROM? I've installed Gapps -- I have all of the other Google stuff. But I have no Calendar app anywhere. What am I missing here?

Back
Top Bottom