• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM][4.4.4]CARBON ROM Kitkat 4.4.4 for LG Optimus F6 [LOTS OF FIXES]

What are u encouraging is a bug that all Devs hav as work in progress... Make sure u flash the kernel update...
Please reed the entire thread so u can understand all bugs n ways to fix'um
Okay so I need to flash the ROM and kernel update but where can I find the kernel update?

Start up animation, boot screen, ...ect.
like when you set it to 30 seconds till the screen goes off well when it dus that I press the power button to wake up the phone to the lock screen but it stays all black nd the bottom navigation keys stay light up and then it reboots on its own I Juss wanted to know if it happened to others or did I not do sumthing right?

like when you set it to 30 seconds till the screen goes off well when it dus that I press the power button to wake up the phone to the lock screen but it stays all black nd the bottom navigation keys stay light up and then it reboots on its own I Juss wanted to know if it happened to others or did I not do sumthing right?
Just increase base clock to 584 mhz or whatever is between lowest and 584, disable CRT animation and you're set!

I cant change my boot animation. I'm using the SD Card hack and replaced the default boot animation. Now its just showing the Carbon "C" with Carbon inside it.

Used the sound files in previous post I THINK it worked at first cause noone mentioned anything about it, but here lately I've been told of a echo. Anymore tips?

I ran this ROM for a couple days with the kernel addon and it was much more stable than cm11. My only issues were that I have the camera that doesn't work and Bluetooth wouldnt connect. Music played a lot louder than stock ROM but in call volume was still a little low. The issues with the screen not waking were easily fixed by raising the CPU minimum speed.

new man is not booting past the boot animation

Back
Top Bottom