• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM][4.4.4]CARBON ROM Kitkat 4.4.4 for LG Optimus F6 [LOTS OF FIXES]

Well I used it on xeprion all I did was put the script in etc/init.d folder then used smanager to activate the script on boot with su and that's all it works

e8c91932999201aeeea512e7d6c8c117.jpg

59a0cb6eea5f25434af61023eff31f92.jpg

Okay so I flashed this last night been trying it out so far its awesome! Great job but being KK I still found a few things wrong.

1) I'm still having the blacklock screen problem only 2 ) times so far but still happening
3)
2) idk but every time I flash Kk I have trouble connecting to my WiFi network this one is no diffrent my stock ROM or stock based ROMs get in instantly this one rejects it and takes forever.

I don't think anyone's is he might have disabled it cuz there's a known bug with it that hasn't been fixed. I THINK

I'm also getting black screens, but I think that's related to the kernel if I'm correct, so if we can fix those issues we're set.

Hopefully cx I'm just reporting what I see idk anything about that stuff

Oh BTW idk if it has to do with the gapps I got but the voice command from home screen is not working

The okay google thing where u say it from home screen and it opens Google voice search its not working q.q

Mind showing me how to do that?

Do what?

EDIT 1: NVM

Yeah go to Settings, About Phone, look for Performance, Drag the Minimum speed to the right a little, and apply. ALso if you don't see it go to About Phone, click Build Number 5 times, and look for Performance again.

Ok, thanks man, I just read that post and I'll post back with my results. Hope it works, on CM11 it was driving me insane.

If that don't work get an app like system tuner pro to turn both cores on and turn the min. frequency up on both but thats only if the first over clock didn't work. I have both my cores online and the min is set above 384.

System tuner costs money but cpu-z can turn both cores on to.

Mind showing me how to do that?
Get an app called cpu-z or any other app that can over clock the cpu . Then there are frequencies you can set it to this ROM was at max:1.18 and min:384 I set mine to max:1.18 and min:494 with governor set to performance .(on demand works just as good)

What runtime should be used I see dalvik and art. I seen in one of the threads for kk that ART runtime should be used but I don't know if I should change it just to see?

Nvm seen the message in the settings.

Back
Top Bottom