• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

I see OP lists GPS as something that may or may not work. I'm running 20140804 build and I seem to only get network location only. Some bugs I've noted:

When setting 4x4 or larger pattern the vibration does not turn off until reboot.

You can disable vibration until it is fixed by going to settings sound.

So far, my GPS is hit or miss. I can see it sometimes lock onto up to 3 at a time for about a half a second before loosing connection.

Camera seems to be fine for me both front and rear. These cameras on the phone were never amazing to begin with but they function.

Still haven't tested the NFC but plan to tonight. Seems like Google Wallet says its good to go.

the very right button in settings should switch your cameras back and forth, presuming you use the camera app from the build.

Opening the cam go to settings see no rear cam option.

you have to press the circle on the right

than there is a little icon for rotating

SFvawCt.png

Thanks. But for the APN is that important or should I not worry about it?

access point name

yes it is important for mobile data stuff

you have to set the right apn depending on if you are Metro or T-Mobile

it is in setting Wireless & networks / Mobile Networks

access point name

yes it is important for mobile data stuff

you have to set the right apn depending on if you are Metro or T-Mobile

it is in setting Wireless & networks / Mobile Networks
I'm on those settings but I don't see APN anywhere. Is it under a different name? I have metro,

BTW you might want to put that when updating the rom you need to re install gapps for the playstore to work (: thanks for the shotout on the first page n.n

Speaking of NFC, I tried several times, unsuccessfully, to install Isis mobile wallet on CM.
It tries to install, but in the end I get a message "App is not installed".
Installed fine on stock.

try this

Open Voice Dialer and say

Open A P Ns
Wonderful! I found it. Now how does this apply to cm11? When I install cm11 will I need to input this somewhere manually or will it pop up automatically? I just don't want to lose my data in the process of installing cm11.

Wonderful! I found it. Now how does this apply to cm11? When I install cm11 will I need to input this somewhere manually or will it pop up automatically? I just don't want to lose my data in the process of installing cm11.

this is still a beta, and lot of bugs need to be woked out

this is mainly for beta testers

Quick question, since I've never flashed a rom or anything;
this ROM will work on D505 (Europe version, t-mobile)?

And, a proposal, if there is no QuickMemo in this rom, could it be implemented?

I think adding quick memo would be kind of defeating the purpose of making a custom Rom, since they are trying to rid the phone of added programs to make it function faster.

Quick question, since I've never flashed a rom or anything;
this ROM will work on D505 (Europe version, t-mobile)?

And, a proposal, if there is no QuickMemo in this rom, could it be implemented?

this is for d500, it may work on d505, but since I do not have one to test, i really can not say for sure

you are welcome to try it out and report back what you find

Back
Top Bottom