• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

Volume and Power button combo when turning on.

that has nothing to do with this ROM, that is a function of the boot loader

you have to press power to confirm factory reset, well when you do that the data partition gets low level erased

take a screen shot of your camera app after you first open it

want to see what it looks like

i also want to verify, you are using the Metro PCS D500 right

My phone will be wiped then, I supose.
Is there a way to completely backup it, to restore it exactly as it is right now after I test it out?
And are there risks, like, that my phone never turns on again?
I have a lot of spare time so I could test it out :)

My phone will be wiped then, I supose.
Is there a way to completely backup it, to restore it exactly as it is right now after I test it out?
And are there risks, like, that my phone never turns on again?
I have a lot of spare time so I could test it out :)

yes you have to make a backup with what ever version of recovery you are using

there are always risks that you can brick your phone, and I am not responsible for it if you do, that being said, if something did happen I and many others would help you try to get your phone functioning again

yes you have to make a backup with what ever version of recovery you are using

there are always risks that you can brick your phone, and I am not responsible for it if you do, that being said, if something did happen I and many others would help you try to get your phone functioning again

and how do I know what version of recovery do I use?
So, it should look like: backup, flash new rom, test, restore stock rom, restore from backup?
And, how do I restore to stock rom, I have to use LGMobile support tool or is there a quicker way?
I'm really dum (for now) for those things.
Old iPhone user. :rolleyes:

Well some issues I'm having vib no WiFi calling. Tried to flash acid audio got stuck on boot on pull down menu says tmobile instead of metro. Don't know if 4g is on only goes to 3g or lte . other then that its nice

and how do I know what version of recovery do I use?
So, it should look like: backup, flash new rom, test, restore stock rom, restore from backup?
And, how do I restore to stock rom, I have to use LGMobile support tool or is there a quicker way?
I'm really dum (for now) for those things.
Old iPhone user. :rolleyes:

at this point in time the easiest revoer to install is the F6 utils

http://androidforums.com/metropcs-o...root/820352-recovery-loki-cwm-v6-0-4-6-a.html

start with that, see how it goes

abu9yzy4.jpg
umyba8e9.jpg
agezy6uq.jpg

Sorry was at work but yeah don't see it bro

I supose I have Clockwork Mod up now.
Is there a guide whick I could follow to make a complete backup, and then to flash this ROM? I don't want to spam this thread.
I'll be sure to post here is a problem pops up. :)

boot into recovery with the app, there should be an option in recovery to make a backup

boot into recovery with the app, there should be an option in recovery to make a backup

Used the link you gave me, it won't reboot into recovery.
Furthermore, I installed ROM manager, and there (I supose) I made a backup.
I rebooted and it's doing "Android is upgrading" stuff.
So, after flashing a new rom, I just opet this same app, and use Restore from backup to restore to stock ROM, or I have to flash stock ROM first and then use Restore from backup option?
This may look way simpler than I thought.

Used the link you gave me, it won't reboot into recovery.
Furthermore, I installed ROM manager, and there (I supose) I made a backup.
I rebooted and it's doing "Android is upgrading" stuff.
So, after flashing a new rom, I just opet this same app, and use Restore from backup to restore to stock ROM, or I have to flash stock ROM first and then use Restore from backup option?
This may look way simpler than I thought.

who said to install ROM manager

Back
Top Bottom