• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

Fico45 try using terminal type su to run root mode and type reboot recovery.That always works for me I'm on us metero PCs.

Apparently, my phone is not rooted. That settles some things. :rolleyes:
Now it won't recognize my phone for the root (USB Debuging is not open, even I checked it in Dev options).
My brain is going to explode.

Sorry if you guys already know this but if you are looking to make a phone call, you would have to manually turn off lte.

why turn off? i was making calls yesterday with LTE on with no problem, but the volume was too low for me even with max volume selected

no u don't I make calls all day just fine

Strange, i'm on LTE and when I make a phone call or enter the voice mail the phone shuts off and boots into an error page saying something about Ramdump

Edit:Just tried it again and it works, strange that it happened to me

Also tried to make call can't end phone call with end button have to go to the icon on top and click hang up. None of the buttons on call screen work

just wondering, due to all of this torrent of new replies, is the data still not working right now? I skimmed through and bluetooth, nfc, and gps might be shaky but it is still usable. Am I correct? By the way, keep up the good work! You are writing a history in the Book of F6!

just wondering, due to all of this torrent of new replies, is the data still not working right now? I skimmed through and bluetooth, nfc, and gps might be shaky but it is still usable. Am I correct? By the way, keep up the good work! You are writing a history in the Book of F6!

data is working, nfc and bluetooth works but sometimes theyre buggy. vibration is recomended to be turned off.

LED function option? Also was charging and screen stayed black had to take bat and reboot

Happens to me too not really bothered by it since it happens rarely
Edit: I put the phone on daydream, plugged in the usb and took a nap and its fully charged now!

Happens to me too not really bothered by it since it happens rarely

for me it happens from time to time when i get a messege and i quickly turn on the phone, really rare im guessing its because the phone takes too much stress or something

Does anyone know what files to tweak to get my rear camera working

really man your best shot is going to stock, re root and re flash latest build. its really odd that you are the only one with rear camera not working. If you already factory reset the rom and still nothing it might be something wrong on the instalation

How about it?

Did you read the thread?

GPS works, kind of, sees 4 satellites where stock sees 23.

I read it of course, didn't mean to offend anyone. I saw here and there reports of working and not working but didn't get a clear yes or no so I just asked for one.

I am going to try this when I get home because I just cannot wait for LG to release the Kitkat....

:) Want taste the savory goodness of the KitKat!

Now I'm back on cm but no rear can

ok so it work on xperia

you have reinstalled the zip with wiping data and cache and it still did not work

can you remove the batter anb take a look at the sticker and read tthe HW revisons and stuff

don't give the imei just the revisins

also, I want a full logcat of your stock rom from boot and then opnen camera apps

and one from cm11

Back
Top Bottom