• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

OK hroark did it still on xperion I opened the can and switch from rear to front numerous times

Sent email

Led ? That's the feature you miss lol

i miss it too only way i kno i have messages cuz i disable sound n vibration also miss wifi call since at work i get no reception untill then im goin back to xperion rom will wait for more stable release

So I tried to use Google Wallet today to no avail. I don't know if it is because the machines I tried are not setup correctly or if it is the phone itself. What I can say is that NFC has to have something running in the background because it picks up the bus pass I have with an NFC chip in it. I won't mind trying to test that after I get the primary thing I need on my phone which is....

USB tethering. Currently my desktop doesn't have a wireless card and depends on the USB tether to go on the web. The wifi tether works just fine, but when I try to enable the USB tether (even with debugging mode on), Windows 8.1 (what I use on my desktop) makes the sound like a device was removed but never turns on the tethering.

I also believe that the reason for the GPS issues we have faced so far might be because of the gps.conf file. I'm going to copy down the one from the working install and compare with the one in the Beta to see what the differences are and try to make them the same and see what happens. Unfortunately, that might have to wait till tomorrow because I'm pretty tired today.

Bluetooth has some issues from what I can see (I see it flashing on and off from time to time after turning it off the first time) and the vibration thing happens when I bring up the power menu so using Nova Launcher didn't completely remove the bug from hitting me.

So that I don't leave on a note of gloom and doom, mostly everything else is running pretty nice. I know I thanked hroark13 earlier for jumping us from nothing to Kit Kat in a matter of days, but I did leave out the others that helped in the project and I just would like to thank all of you as well. I'm hoping that sometime soon, I too might get involved in development of a ROM if I get the time later. Until then, if you have any specific target you would like me to hunt out, I'm more than willing to do vigorous debugging and logging.​

i miss it too only way i kno i have messages cuz i disable sound n vibration also miss wifi call since at work i get no reception untill then im goin back to xperion rom will wait for more stable release
Most likely we are not gonna have WiFi calling I'm CM or any AOSP ROM

Then most likely i wont install any of those rom lol n this phone will stay on 4.1
Lol have fun on 4.1, as far as I know, no cm11 ROM has WiFi calling. Even if one does the likely hood of this phone out of an odd that we don't even know is crazy.
Its not something that is in Cyanogenmod source and it maybe never will be but who knows, stranger things have happened ;)

Is there any progress on the LED and vibration?
I'm trying to find a way to lower the intensity of the vibration on the whole ROM

Speaking of cameras, does anyone notice the considerable lack in quality of pictures/focus in CM11 compared to stock 4.1? Is this a CM thing, hardware or requires debugging?

hetajuba.jpg

u6ega5ug.jpg

12 hours on battery with 5hours of screen on time

Is it good or bad?

hetajuba.jpg

u6ega5ug.jpg

12 hours on battery with 5hours of screen on time

Is it good or bad?
Shouldn't you be able to tell off the bat?

Just compare how long the battery last on 1 day on cm to stock. Don't even need that usage statistics, you should be able to tell off a hunch since I'm guessing you use the phone daily.

Fico45 I'm glad you found out you didn't have root!! Now did you try going under settings and look for ROM build and tap it 10 times to unlock features for USB debugging!!

By the way that's a way better looking cam than stock but maybe I'm missing drivers or a config is wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom