• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

I don't 100% understand your situation; it's a bit over my head. Have you tried formatting data under wipe menu in twrp and then factory reset from same menu? I had to boot into twrp with button combination which led to data partition being unmountable, but formatting it fixed the issue.

I reflashed a stock metro rom before flashing CM11. My only real issue was that I couldn't install GApps, but it seems all of google's services are working fine.

Everything looks good so far! I can't wait for the updates.

I reflashed a stock metro rom before flashing CM11. My only real issue was that I couldn't install GApps, but it seems all of google's services are working fine.

Everything looks good so far! I can't wait for the updates.

to be honest, the Gapps gave mean error too but installed correctly, they always giveme an error 7 but when i put everything works perfectly

Quick question hroark u think if I pull the camera libs from xperion ROM where the came works and use them on cm that might fix it _?

thanks for the input cold0ero i know i am not and expert that's why i am asking for help i know it may not seem important but its the only phone that i have i did do a back up but when trying to restore i got the md5 mismatch which i fix but it didn't let me restore so now i am stuck in the boot loader i did the wipe data/factory before installing but now i get this message error mounting/data error mounting/sdcard so if anybody can help me i would appreciate it alot thanks in advance

thanks for the input cold0ero i know i am not and expert that's why i am asking for help i know it may not seem important but its the only phone that i have i did do a back up but when trying to restore i got the md5 mismatch which i fix but it didn't let me restore so now i am stuck in the boot loader i did the wipe data/factory before installing but now i get this message error mounting/data error mounting/sdcard so if anybody can help me i would appreciate it alot thanks in advance
use the guide ot restore using a computer and the file to go completly stock

yeah all these phones dont have the same camera

the 505 Euro kernel has support for the two cameras that I have

S5K4E5YA
IMX119

but has support for only one of your camera IMX119

your other camera OV5693 is not supported by the Euro kernel...
Anyway to determine which cameras my (our) phones have?

Thanks,

Been trying everything to try and get it to work except taking. Libs and stuff of stock ROM but I dunno what I need so jmma wait for hroark to let me know

I think me and you ksjd came from xperion and that might be the cause of the camera not working. I'm going to try to flash stock 12b and then flash cm11. If this works I'll post it.

Back
Top Bottom